Chapter 19: Those Things Are Called Eyes

TW: Swearing

Sometimes, just sometimes, people use their eyes. It's a special ability only very certain people have. Only one person on Earth at a time is granted to sacred eyes. It's a blessing to be selected to have these grand artifacts.

Enough with the half-sarcasm. There are more confusing things to talk about.

Hagakure has a very confusing thing she has been wondering about for a while. She wanted to know who the weird kid was and why no one ever looked at him. Or told him to quiet down. No one even gave his a glance, let alone a second one!

Sometimes he was in class, but he never sat in any seats that were available. He sat on a desk or walked around. Sometimes he sat on the teachers sleeping bag! There had to be something wrong with him. Was she the only one who thought it was strange?

Today was the day she finally decided to confront him about it. Well, if he was in the classroom, that is. He came at erratic times.

As she walked her invisible self into class, she saw a few of her classmates.  All the student were told yesterday to change into their hero costumes before their first class started, so she was completely invisible, hence why none of her classmates looked at her when she entered.

Back sith her classmates, nothing was out of the ordinary. Bakugo yelling and his personal chew toy trying to calm him down (yes, she had seen Bakugo try to bite him before, that feral animal), Mina talking to Sero, Kaminari texting someone, Iida yelling at something or another. A perfectly normal day in the class 1-A room.

Well, it was, until she saw the weird boy on the floor giggling at his phone. It was concerning, but at this point not surprising.

Hagakure sighed and walked to her desk. She put her stuff down and started walking over to the boy.

He glanced up at her for a minute before his eyes went back to his phone, a mischief grin on his face.

This made Hagakure stop. Had he just looked up at her? She looked behind her and saw nothing had changed from when she had walked in. She looked back at the boy, who was still looking at his phone. She was confused, but kept walking forward, determined to talk to the boy.

The boy looked up again, this time for longer. He looked confused as she continued walking towards him. He looked around, then behind him. It looked almost like what Hagakure had done when he looked at her.

She stopped. She pointed to herself, silently asking if he could see her. She doubted he could, but this was a little too weird for her. It got even wielder when he nodded.

'What. The. Fuck'

She was forced out of her thoughts when the boy pointed to himself, much like what she had just done. She stood confused for a second.

'Is he supposed to be invisible too? Is that why he is making to same gestures as me and looks just as confused as me? Is that why none of the class seems to notice him? Maybe they can't hear him either?' Hagakurethought a long list of questions.

She soon remembered the big had also asked her a silent question and was waiting to see if she would respond. She quickly nodded and he looked at her in horror.

'Why is he looking at me like that?'

She started again walking toward him as he stood up and quickly shook his head. She stopped, confused yet again, as she was for most of this very silent conversation.

He started walking towards her as he put a finger up to his lips. He guided her back to her seat as she was silently questioning what the fuck this weirdo was doing. He held up his phone and pointed at her. She figured out, after and embarrassingly long time, that he was telling her to get her phone. She started rummaging around in her backpack and pulled out a phone.

'Maybe I should have testing my theories out on someone that fucked up. Look where it's gotten me. Has she always been able to see me? Are there others? How many?' Midoriya worried silently as the girl in front of him was waiting patiently with her phone.

He snapped out of it and looked at her. He put his phone up to his ear as she followed his lead.

"So you can actually see me?" He asked, without looking at her.

"Yeah, and you can see me?" She asked as he nodded.

"Shit. You're not supposed to see me, let alone hear me! Damn it. Now I'll have to get you in on it. Well, I guess more help could be fun anyways." Midoriya went on to the confused girl.

"Wait, wait, wait. I have some question myself." She stopped him, wanting answers to at least a few of the thousands of questions she had in her head.

"Shoot." Midoriya said, waving his hand dismissively.

"Okay. What's your quirk? Something like invisibility but like body and voice? Why can I see you? Why don't you have a desk? Why aren't you in uniform? Why hasn't Mr. Aizawa called your name for attendance? Wait, do you even go here? What are you doing here? Who are you? What-" the invisible girl rambled on and on before the invisible boy stopped her.

"Okay, okay. I get it, you have a lot of questions. Fuck, I thought I mumbled a lot." Midoriya said, rubbing his head, as if hef had a headache.

"Alright, to answer maybe a few of your questions. You don't need to know my name, so call me Ku. I'm not a student here, but that's doesn't matter much. I'm just here to mess with people, nothing serious. I'm just bored and don't have a life, literally." Midoriya answered some of her many questions, whispering the last part.

"Okayyy. That kinda suspicious, not gonna lie, but you haven't done much yet, so I don't really care. How exactly are you messing with the class though? Can I help, I loved pranking people in my old school, since they can't see me and all." The girl said with a snicker, remembering all the good times she used to have.

"Yeah, you can help, the more the merrier. As for how I prank people, well you remember the mess on the first day of school, yeah that was me." Midoriya said proudly, remembering the chaos that followed the mischievous incident.

"Cool. Am I the only one that knows? Do you have other people hiding around the school?" She questioned.

"No, Kaminaris in on it. We were texting earlier about the next prank we were doing." Midoriya said.

Hagakure was about to respond when the first period bell rang. She looked at Kaminari, who was staring at his phone with a strange intensity. She looked back a Ku and he put his phone down.

"See yeah later. Be ready, the next ones soon." Midoriya said, snickering and walking away from her.

"Bye Ku, can't wait." Hagakure said, with a mischievous grin, sticking much like Midoriya was.

'Can't wait to see what's next.'

AN: Hey, Hey, Hey you beautiful losers! Okay important, can I fix parts of my story without moving the chapters around? Cause I was looking around for past info on the story I forgot and saw at least 5 spelling errors and now I want to go fix everything. I'll start trying to make these longer cause people say they want longer chapters. Anyways, I'm really bored so imma go. Have a great day or night or whatever! =>

What's your favorite fashion or clothing style?

Words: 1307