Chapter 30

Well, Evelyn, who cleared her throat, tried to put on a brave face.

"Then I'd like to talk a little bit about interior design."

"I'll listen."

The Islay straightened his back.

Evelyn, who had become a serious face before she knew it, asked.

"Do you know what the hallmark of my coffee house is?"

"Well......."

Emma looked around loudly.

Of course, it's obvious that it's managed with care.

Just looking at the polished tables, chairs, lace curtains, and neatly maintained countertops without a grain of dust.

'But I don't know what's special about it.......'

When Emma was closing her brows.

"The height of the table and chair is well aligned with the human body."

"Did you notice?"

At Islay's answer, Evelyn smiled faintly.

Emma opened her mouth wide.

No, how did you find out about that little problem?

"In fact, considering the seat rotation rate, it's helpful to make the seat a little uncomfortable."

At Evelyn's words, Emma nodded.

You were right. The existing customers need to get out quickly, new customers will come in.

So recent coffee houses have brought in chairs and pretty but uncomfortable tables, paying attention to interior design.

"But the coffee house is a place for relaxation, so I want it to meet its basic purpose."

"I see, you're right."

Islay could not hide his satisfaction.

'With that much attention, Evelyn was able to run a coffee house successfully for years.'

Although Evelyn says it's not a big deal, it is.

Everything Evelyn says and does proves that she has lived a fierce life.

"Anyway, let's leave the discussion at that's all.... it's time to stop by the bowl workshop and the coffee shop."