Chapter 36

"Well, Madame Mielle. What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing."

But I didn't look so good to say nothing.

Madame Mielle added with an embarrassed look.

"Will you stay here for a while? I'll be right back....."

"Of course?"

Just then, a nervous voice was heard.

Two startled people looked to the side where they heard voices.

A lady of gorgeous beauty stood there like a rose.

Glamorous red hair, slightly raised eyes, and light brown eyes.

But the beautiful face was distorted with rage.

"Madame Mielle, just how much are the dresses in this closet, are you ignoring me now?!"

At that word Madame Mielle closed her eyes tightly.

Marion Eaton, the mistress of the Viscount Eaton.

The Eaton family itself was not very powerful, but it was somewhat uncomfortable to treat them recklessly due to the nature of Neidhart's distant lineage.

'This could be embarrassing.'

The Duke of Neidhart is upstairs now, so we shouldn't cause trouble as much as we can.

Madame Mielle tried to smile.

"Mrs. Eaton, it's a misunderstanding. I am certainly not ignoring you....."

"A girl from a fallen aristocrat stopped me from entering the wardrobe. What is it if it's not a matter of ignoring me?"

Marion, who shouted like that, looked back at Evelyn.

Light brown eyes staring at her were fierce.

Marion's high self-esteem was deeply hurt.

'I had to endure the wrath of the Duke's Grandmother and struggle to pay off Neidhart's debt because of that girl.'

"I resent the Duke's decision of choosing that girl, but he won't even let me in the dressing room!'

In fact, Marion was denied entry from the Mielle wardrobe for the first time today.

Exactly because Islay rented the dressing room, but Marion didn't even know it and didn't care.

The fact that she was denied access to the dressing room was because of someone else who matters more than her.