Chapter 14

Jason's POV

"Even though this is way too soon, I love you too Jason McCann. It may be love in a friendship way, but if you do wake up... I will try to love you, the way you love me." She whispered pecking my lips, oh so gently.

That's all I remember before everything went completely black.

:::

Malarie's POV

"NO! We're not taking him to the hospital-we can't. We're fucking criminals for Christ sake." Alex frustratingly screamed, putting on a jacket. Along with the rest of the guys, changing alongside an empty rode.

Yes. The guys all made it... some of them have been shot. But not as bad as Jason. We all escaped through a tiny door inside the safe room. That tiny door surprisingly led to an underground tunnel, which led us to the roads. I was so shocked when I saw that easy escape route. It was way better, and bad ass than mine.

Oops I just cursed. Well Jason can't hear me, so oh well.

"Alex your brother is going to die if you don't!" I screamed from the backseat, holding Jason's bloody body in my arms.

Yes, Jason is very much alive. Ryan assured me of it. He said that he was just passed out. He has a small pulse, and if we don't get him medical help fast. He will for sure die.

"Look bitch don't tell me nothing about my brother. It's your fault he's shot, it's your fault we all are on the radar again! So please shut your damn trap, for once!" Alex shouted, getting into the car. Driving off very fast.

"Please Alexander, he's going to die. I don't want him too, and I'm sure you all don't want that either." I whispered, looking pleadingly to Cal. I guess he got the memo, because he spoke to Alex and the rest of the guys.

"Look man, Mal's right. And although the cops were called, we can't blame her. We have to take him to the hospital right now." Cal spoke with a hurt in his voice. "For your brother, and our friend, dude." He added, looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Fine. Somebody GPS the closest hospital in our area." He complied, picking up more pace with his driving.

:::

We drove in silence the whole time, while driving fiercely to the nearby hospital. With me constantly, checking Jason's heartbeat. I even made Cal hold down onto Jason's wound firmly. I nearly had a heart attack when Cal fell asleep... letting go of Jason's stomach!

Gosh my Cal Pal is sleep prone, and awkward.

"We are here, what do we do?" Alex probed nervously, looking to the backseat. I shrugged, looking down at Jason in my lap.

I really don't know. If they all go in, surely cops will be called. And if I go in, I'll be rescued. I mean that's what I want, but I can't leave Jason like this. I won't leave him like this.

"Pull your hoods over your faces a-and lets go." I suggested, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Uh I'll get some help." Cal said, pulling his hood over his head tightly. I nodded along with the other guys.

"We're going to get you some help now." I whisper in his ear, kissing his pale cheek lightly. "They're going to see his face Malarie. And you know what else? They're not going to care about my brother. They'll be happy he's hurt, and they'll let him die." Alex spoke almost crying, through his tightly gritted teeth.

"No they're not! Stay positive." I shouted, looking right at his face. We both were cut off by a running Cal, along with doctors behind him. "Hurry he's in here." Cal yelled out of breath.