Chapter 32

Jason's POV

Licks, sucks, and groping, awaken me from my amazingly good sleep. I groan rubbing my eyes. Just trying to go back to sleep. I felt the sucking once again. This time it was all over my chest. I pushed the figure away lightly, hearing a giggle. Malarie.

She straddled my waist, sitting right on top of my morning wood. I assumed she would have gotten off of me. Though she stayed directly on my bulge, in my Calvin briefs. She licked my bottom lip, tugging on it gently.

"Baby I'm tired." I groaned, trying to stop her sucking on my neck. "But its Christmas and I want to give you your first present." I could hear the pout in her voice.

I opened one eye. Cocking my head to the side. "And what would my first present be?" I placed my hands on her thighs. "I could show you better than, I could tell you." She whispered. Placing a tender kiss on my shocked, parted lips.

"Oh yeah? Well show me then bad girl." I smirked at her nervously biting her lip. "Okay." She spoke nervously, yet sexily at the same time.

:::

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW.

Malarie's POV

I kissed Jason's precious round lips. Feeling the warm sensation against my own. I went to tongue kiss him, but he moved me away.

"Jason what the heck. I just said-"

"Hold up babe, I just want to brush my teeth." He took me off his waist, sprinting to our bathroom.

I lied down, hearing the faucet turn on. The water was running on full blast. I waited for him to come back. Thinking about random things, like him, us, my family. Just wondering how they're holding up.

I've been up this morning, quite some time now. Just waiting for him to wake up. Although I know he sleeps up until the afternoon. I was cut short from my thinking, when Jason walked back into the room.

He jumped on the bed, making me bounce a bit. He glanced into my eyes with such adoration. I blushed looking away. "Baby I brushed my teeth. You can give me my gift now." He blew his minty breath in my face.

"That's good. Because I already brushed mines earlier." I smiled pecking his lips.

I timidly move my hands up to his briefs. Looking into his beautiful eyes. He was staring back at me, with a worried look. I rubbed his stomach with my thumbs. Indicating him not to worry.

"Bab-" I placed my finger upon his lips. Silencing his protest.

I pulled his briefs all the way down, exposing his extremely erect glory. Jason blushed crimson, while biting on his bottom lip. I danced my fingers up his thigh. Eventually making it to his manhood.

I leaned over to his drawer pulling out two objects. A pair of handcuffs and a condom. His eyes widened. He overly dramatic shook his head. I playfully rolled my eyes. Taking his wrists, handcuffing them in between the headboard post.

"Baby what are you doing? Let my hands free." He shook his cuffed wrist. "Ah, ah, ah, watch it there. You are going to hurt yourself." I smirked.

"Malarie what the hell? Un-cuff my hands." He looked at me sternly. I huffed, rolling my eyes. "No."

"What the fuck? You're pissing me off. Free my wrist." He demanded with so much force. "You know what? I had so much with your whining." I grabbed his chin in my hands, making him look at me.

I pushed his face away, moving over to my side of the bed. I bent over the bed. Reaching under the big blankets, to pick up duct tape from the floor. I stretched it out, making that rip sound. "M-Malarie... p-put the tape down." He stuttered, pleading with me. "No sexy. I'm going to show you I'm in charge.