Chapter 26

Malarie's POV

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Macho, Macho Man. I've got to be, a macho man. Macho, Macho Man. I've got to be a macho man." Cal and I sing along to the radio loudly. Just being goofy.

We are in our new mansion moving in all of our stuff. Well, the other guys are moving in the things. Cal and I had found his dock, and plugged it into the nearest wall socket in the living room. We immediately started having a jamming session.

"Mal look." Cal yells over the music, doing a handstand. I squeal clapping happily. "Cal Pal how do you do that?" I ask all interested in his ability to balance on his hands.

"Well first of all you have to have balance, Mal." I nod in understanding, watching how he did another handstand. "Then you just flip yourself upside down." He laughs, walking on his hands.

"Oh thanks you're such a wonderful teacher." I sarcastically say, as he chuckles, still upside down. "Come on help me do one." I whine, pouting my lips as best as I can.

"Oh alright, come here." He lets himself down, walking to me using his feet now. "Put your hands on the floor, and kick your legs up. I'll catch them, then I will help you." He assures me, while I give him an excited nod.

I jump up and down, before bending over to place my hands on the ground. Once I had my palms firmly pressed on the ground, I kicked my legs up, and indeed Cal grabbed them in his own hands. My body upside down, with the help of Cal balancing me.

"I'm doing it Cal!" I giggle, walking on my hands. With the assistance of him steadying me so I wouldn't fall. "You sure are Mally Pally! Let's go a bit faster- wait, your shirt is showing your green bra." He laughs, as my face flushes over with embarrassment.

He so very nicely tucks my shirt into my jean pants, all having only one hand to work with, as his other holds me up tightly. Once he got me attire fix and secure of showing off my cleavage, we got back to my handstands.

"Okay, let's go." I dragged out 'o', probably sounding so silly. "Oh you goof, but he'll yeah let's go!" He shouts out happily, tickling my sides a little.

He held my legs as I walked around the huge empty living room. Apart form the already decorated Christmas tree in here. I squeal and laugh loudly, enjoying a great time with my wonderful friend. I'm actually having fun for once, since I've been here. I mean the make up sex, and shower play with Jason was fun. But this, this right here is exciting.

"Yo, you two better keep it down. Jason can already hear you from outside." Za announces his presence, carrying a big box in his hands. "And Cal, you're supposed to be helping bring in the stuff man." He adds, shuffling the box in his hands.

"Man calm down, I'm just entertaining Malarie since she's bored and all. What type of friend would I be if I didn't help her boredom?" Cal shrugs, tickling my sock covered foot, having me giggle in response. "Okay, don't say I didn't warn you. He's already pitching a fit out there." Za laughs, proceeding to walk somewhere down the long hallway.

"Mal Pal, we have to be a little bit quieter." Cal whispers, placing me down on my feet. I'm pretty sure if I stayed up a little while longer, my blood would have rushed all the way to my brain. I nodded my head up and down, covering my mouth from letting giggles escape. "Hey, Macho Man went off." I gasp, realizing there was no more music playing.

"Shit you're right! Let's put on another song." He skipped to the dock, looking through his playlist. "Okay, but hurry I want to move my hips." I follow behind him, starting to wiggle my hips from side to side.

"Ooh I found the best song for us! Let's sing along to it!" Cal did a funny dance, and pressed play on the iPod. Drake's song, Started From The Bottom, began to play. This is Jason's song.