Chapter 49

Jason's POV

Take you home to mama. That's Malarie's mom. :)

The days had past fairly fast at Disneyland, and it was time to go back home to Nevada. Malarie and I were both saddened about our leaving, but we promised to come back once our child got of age.

"We are almost landed, please sure to buckle up." The pilot spoke on the intercom. I nodded even though he couldn't see me. I buckled both myself and Malarie up.

I glanced down at her sleeping in my arms. She has been sleep the whole entire ride here. I gently massaged her back, loving the feel of her beautiful tanned skin. She adjusted a little more, holding onto my waist.

"I love you." I pecked her pouty lips, as I keep rubbing the small of her back.

"Mr. McCann, we have landed. Do you need help loading your luggage in your awaiting car?" Ruben, the flight attendant asked.

"Yes please, that would be fine. Thank you." I set up, holding my darling in my hands, as I headed to the front of the jet. I could see my car waiting on us.

"Thank you Ruben. Here you go man." I gave him a tip, not knowing how much it was. But it was a deed for him helping me.

"You're welcome sir, and thank you! Enjoy the rest of your day." He smiled widely, going back into the jet.

I didn't make too much of a mess... this time. Ruben and two other flight attendants, have to clean up after me and the squad all the time. But being with Malarie, has taught me to clean up after myself. Along with being a little considerate of others.

I walked down the stairs, making sure not to go to fast. I still have Mal in my hands. I open the passenger door, gently placing her in the seat. I buckled her up, heading over to my side. Doing the same with my seatbelt, I started the car heading on home.

The drive back home wasn't too long. I played my music low, while singing along. Mrs. Sleepy head, stayed sleeping like a little baby. Our child really is draining her. She can barely hang at night. But I keep forgetting, she's never been a night person. She always go to bed at a reasonable hour. If we aren't messing around that is.

Pulling up into the driveway, I park the car. They guys aren't here, so my baby and I will have the house to ourselves. The way I secretly like it. Getting out the car, I head over to Malarie's side. I try picking her up, but she put up a bit of a fight.

"No Jason leave me alone." She cutely mumbled, pushing me away. I had to stare at her in awe for a couple of seconds.

Snapping out of Malarie land, I scooped her up in my arms. Ignoring her groggy complaints. "Baby we have to get some rest. We're meeting your mom tomorrow." I shut the door with my foot, making sure to lock the doors.

:::

Next day

"Baby hurry up! You told your mom we would meet her over an hour ago." I call out, as I lie on the bed patiently.

"Shut up Jason! Be patient you cute butthole man." She yelled back terrifyingly. I couldn't resist the urge to laugh. So I did.

She came storming out of our bathroom, in a grey bra and unbuttoned jeans. I was also aware of her, firmly holding a brush in her hand.

Oh hell no! If she thinks she will get away with hitting me this time. She's sadly mistaken.

"I heard you laughing at me, you freaking jerk." She briskly walked over to me, raising the brush up to throw at me. I dodged it, by grabbing ahold of her hand.