Chapter 22

Jason's POV

"So do we have the Peligros location yet?" I hiss growing frustrated.

Alex called a meeting when I was in the middle of eating breakfast. It was Malarie's chocolate chip pancakes too. With bacon, eggs, sausages, and hash browns on the side.

"Hell motherfucking yeah! Jacob tracked down all our equipment... shit, we even found out where they're hiding our four million." Alex shouts in glee, smoking a cigar.

Finally we got those low, dirty down bastards. They owe us so much they don't have. They do not know what they're in for.

"I'm ready, where the hell are they?" I ask Jacob, who was typing away on his laptop. "Shit they're in Georgia right now. Atlanta, to be exact." He nods his head, turning his computer around so all of us could see.

"See we got their asses, even though we can't get our two million back they spent. We can still kill them all." Alex yells overly excitedly, giving a fist bump to Za and Moe. "Cool, now all we have to d-" I was interrupted by Malarie's singing.

"Say somethin if you're feeling the vibe, say somethin baby don't be so shy." Malarie sings extremely loudly, outside our meeting door. I groan tiredly, rubbing my face. "Can one of you please tell her to be quiet, and that we are having an important conversation." I speak nonchalantly.

They all get up... only making look at them like they were crazy. They all have been curious, as to how good in bed she is. They heard her screaming a couple of days ago, and teased her to death. She locked herself in our room for two days.

"What the hell, I said can one of you. Not all nine of you." I roll my eyes at them being eager.

Cal decides to tell her. He walks outside the door, still hearing her singing piercingly loud.

"Cause you're driving me crazy, say somethin, cause your driving me wild. Say-" I hear Cal laugh, making Mal stop her singing. "Hey Mal Pal, can you keep your singing down to a minimum. We're having a very important meeting." He tells her kindly. I'm so jealous of their friendship... sometimes.

"I'm sorry Cal, I'll keep it down. Do you want Red Velvet Cookies? I made some and just took them out the oven." She tries to whisper to him. Failing miserably. "Yeah sure I would lo-" I had to stop it right there.

"CAL NO COOKIES! Get your ass back in here." I yell out from the room. I hear them both groan.

Cal came back into the room with his head hung low and his lip pouted. I swear Cal and Malarie are like the same person. Childish asses.

"Man he asked you to do one thing, and you was about to go eat some cookies." Za laughs, along with the rest of the guys. Although nothing is funny to me. "That shit isn't funny, you are always losing focus. Stop letting Malarie lure you in with her sweets- all of you." It gets quiet, and finally we continue our planning.

About ten minutes into the actual bombing draft. There's a knock on the door, Malarie walks in with a plate full of cookies. Beaming that beautiful smile she has. I don't care about her smile right now though. I care about the guys knowing the plan.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you all been in here so long. I decided to bring you an afternoon snack." She walks around passing out cookies.

I start to bounce my leg up and down, trying to contain my frustration with her and the guys. They didn't once look my way. They didn't reject her cookies either. Instead they gave all their attention to her. Saying a host of 'thank you's' or 'these cookies are good'.

"Mal Pal, these are the bomb. What spices did you use?" Cal asks, jumping on spot. Gay? Weird? Immature?

I guess I will never know.