Chapter 25

Jason's POV

"Why must she look through my stuff? I didn't want her to see that." I scream, hitting myself on my head multiple times.

Relax Jason, take deep breaths. Just, inhale... and exhale.

"No! Fuck you 'A', you said she would be a good girl! She's not being good, she looked through all my stuff." I shout, hitting a nearby wall.

Beat her to no recognition. Show her you meant what you said.

"No! She's my baby worm, leave me alone 'B'." My voice cracks, not wanting to cause her pain.

Demand what you want then, you dumb asshole.

"I guess I will 'C'." I stop my bellows, walking slowly over to a trembling Malarie. I push her back on the bed straddling her hips. "J-Jason I've told you everything, there's no need to do this." She motions between us two.

Ha! I got her where I want her. Now the only thing left for her to do, is tell the truth. The whole truth.

"Tell me what you saw? Explain everything, don't leave anything out, or I'll be forced to look at the cameras. Remember, I know when you are lying, darling," I growl dominantly, looking down at her quivering presence. "You may begin, baby love." I add on, moving an escaped piece of hair out her face.

"I-I came in here because I was bored. I looked through that drawer over there." She points to the dresser. "I-I checked your sides only." She stutterers, grasping my hands into hers. Almost like she's trying to hold me from hitting her.

"And," I probe, getting more and more impatient. "I saw your case, with the gun, the knife, and the bullets." She squeaks out, closing her eyes and turning her head. "What are you doing?" I turn her head back facing me.

"Aren't you going to hit me?" She asks confused. "Well I'm not going to hit you for seeing my extra weapon case. You can continue, my patience is running thin." She sighs in relief, going back to her talking.

"I opened another drawer and saw a bag full of makeup. It all was so pretty, I didn't use any of it. I promise." She shook her head, scared of what I may do. All the fright on her face seemed to drain when she thought about something else. "It probably belongs to one of your whores in the videos anyway. You are such a man slut, it's disgusting." She sneers, letting go of my hands to hit my chest. Hard.

What the fuck is up with her hitting me lately? I let it go while she was on her period. Although, I'm pretty sure she's off now.

"You are going to stop putting your hands on me." I seethed, gripping her shoulders roughly. "Oh that's totally not going to leave a bruise." She sarcastically speaks, pushing my hands away.

I winced at my throbbing arm. She sees the pain I'm in, going to lift my shirt by my arm up. "Oh my fiddle sticks! What happened to your arm? You're bleeding through your gauze." I shrugged it off, looking down at my blood covered wrap. "I got a glass piece stuck in my arm... from the explosion." She nods, trying to adjust her position under me.

"Mal?" I call her name, wanting her attention. "What?" She replies in a monotone. "Those whores in the video, they were all before you. I have never cheated on you, since we officially started dating. I forgot those were even in there. I know it sounds lame but it's true." I look at her with so much guilt, not realizing I hurt her feelings.

"That bag full of unopened makeup, it's a Christmas present for you. Cal suggested I get it for you... even though I always hated you wearing makeup." I speak truthful as can be.

"So you are telling me, you just keep videos and pictures of sluts in your drawers. Oh let's not forget that freaking sex drawer. A blow up doll, really?" She scoffed, moving my wandering hands off her body. "No we're not doing this." She pushed me away. Again.