3- Date

3- Date
Warning: Unlike other stories, it's not a fairly tale. It's a mature story with much violence and pain. Love is final stop.

Nandini pov,

I hate him to hell and now he himself  declared me as my boyfriend in front of my friends. I feel to kick his ass out and yell, but I can't.

Already I was messed up getting punished its dammit embarrassing and I don't want anyone to know about his worst. It hurts badly but I held my pain and got on his bike. Useless can't he at least get a car!

"I don't like bikes!" I muttered, as he clutched on accelerate.

"But I love it!" He chuckled pulling on a sudden brake. I got crushed on him with a force. My breast touched him and he groaned in pleasure.

"You such a jerk" I scolded hitting his head from behind.

"I'm baby, come on hold me tight" He smiled looking at my face from the mirror. I stayed quiet. He applied one more brak and I held him unwillingly.

He drove to the nearby ice cream parlour and parked his bike.

"What?" I asked not moving.

"We are on a date baby, let's have some dessert" he just lifted me down and took me inside. He offered me the chair, I hesitated but seeing the soft cushion on the chair I dropped down.

"You can order" He smiled.

"I'm not interested" I snapped with hate. He took the menu card.

"Hmm, get her double chocolate and almond all in one. For me one cold coffee." He ordered. How can he know my favourite ice cream?

"Are you still angry with me?" He asked holding my hands.

"I hate you forever and it will never change!" I spat yanking away my hands.

"You hate me for punishing you or for ripping off your jeans?" He asked with a grin. I looked at my surroundings in panic that someone may hear him.

"Both!"

"What is so interesting about jeans? You can buy 100" He said casually.

"I can buy 100 but my parents never get me one. That was brought by my mom it's been year's." I said little emotional. It's precious to me. I have everything but the truth is I'm a rich orphan. I can get everything but love! I have none. All are busy in their lives.

"I'm sorry" he whispered looking into my eyes.

"It's invalid. You already destroyed it"

I started having my ice cream. It's yummy and I felt better tasting it. It's the first time I visited this place with anyone except my friends.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked suddenly.

"I have few male friends. They are great when compared to you" I scoffed.

"Oh, are you a virgin?" He asked, my eyes peeped out listening to his sudden question.

"It's none of your business!" I shouted irritated.

"Oh, you not ah!" He took it like no

"Seriously! I'm just 17 and you expect me to have boyfriends and roam around. It's causal for you but for me. I don't want to get in more trouble."

He rolled his eyes at me from top to bottom and he bit his lip glaring at me with a weird expression. Why does he always look weird?

"Why you are watching like that?" I scoffed dropping the spoon frustrated. 

"You look so sexy especially in this school uniform." He groaned lustfully. I feel like to kick him for saying it.

"I'm done!" I got my wallet and dropped the cheque and walked out holding my anger. He walked out behind and we got home. I hate the fact that somewhere I'm accepting his dirty mind. It shouldn't happen. He is dirt.

As he stopped his bike I ignored him and walked inside my mansion. He followed me to my room behind. His room is beside mine. As I entered my room suddenly he entered my room and took out the money from his pocket. Exactly the same amount which I placed in parlour.

"When we are out only I will pay the bill?" He said in a dominating tone.

"I don't like to be dependant and I can bear my expenses." I said confidently. He pinned me to the wall furiously and snatched my hands up.

"Don't" I screamed as he unbuttoned my shirt. He kept the money in my bra strap.

"I want you to depend on me. If I again find you using your brain. I will stuff this money inside you." He muttered in a dominating tone. I started sweating hearing him. His hands gently moved to my back.

Gaining my consciousness I pushed him back.

"Do you know what you're doing with me?" I shouted in anger taking away the money buttoning my shirt.

"I know"

"Listen, you're going beyond and I feel your intention is something else. I'm not into that mess and it doesn't suit us." I muttered straight looking into his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because your elder to me I want an equal person in my life, not a psycho like you" I spat.

"Your 17 and I'm 21 we are not equal because I'm beyond anything and you will love it soon. "

"My foot!"

"You will get on your knees for me" he whispered taking a step closer to me.

"Don't dream, getaway before I smack my door on your face" I said pushing him out of my room. He dragged me out holding my belt. It's so harsh I was about to scream when my eyes fell on the maid cleaning stairs. He rolled his eyes following mine but his grip remained on hard.

"Want to scream?" He smirked. I tried to free myself but it's impossible. I dragged him inside my room a little.

"Stop it!" I whimpered, he unbuttoned my skirt letting it fall and left me in my white shirt. I struggled to push him away but his strength is beyond.

His hand moved down to my pantie giving me a panic attack.

"No, please" I cried. I just don't want him to touch me. I hate him the most.

"Then tell me you like me, tell me that you like getting punished" He demanded.

"I hate you, you dog!" I screamed in disgust. He pressed me on the door and his hands landed on my pantie crawling inside.

"No, stop!" I pleaded.

"Then tell me" he whispered licking my ear.

"Ok get off your hands, I will tell" I mumbled panting. He rolled his eyes at me for a second and walked a step away and started looking at my thighs. I kicked him out and locked my room.

"You cheater!" He screamed kicking on the door.

"You deserve much!" I scoffed.

"Sharp 6 tuition" he roared.

"I will not"

"6.10 I will inform your mom" He chuckled.

I ran to my bathroom thinking about the new mess. In just two days of my parent's absence, he did a lot. I was getting scared thinking about his further steps.

How long can I keep running?

Precap: side effects of a complaint

Do vote and respond...

...Quit this book if you have a sensitive heart...