152 - A Trap?

152- A Trap?

" Twins!" Nandini stumbled on her butts off the stool, closely watching both of them, they look so alike just Manik has a thin physique and the other was strong yet bleeding now.

"Identical twins! Do you know it before, first tell me who is my Manu. Who is my husband, father of my baby?"

"Me!" Manik said placing his hand on her shoulder, she looked at the other suspiciously and he gulped a lump seeing her sharp eyes, which seriously gave him goosebumps.

"He is telling truth only, I didn't meet you before" Manik's twin responded in panic. So that's the reason the DNA test matched, identical twins share same DNA which leads to be same as DNA of their twin's child. So the DNA matched with Lily

"What's your name?" Manik asked calmly which surprised Nandini much, just he concluded that he was his twin and now asking his name like speaking to some stranger.

"Manik, Can I get some water?"

"What is your name?" Nandini snapped smashing water on him "Ahh, my name is also Manik" He screamed shivering in cold. Already it's 7 degrees and his wounds ruined his condition more.

Manik and Nandini gasped exchanging glares, standing up Manik whipped his face and made him drink water uttering a sorry.

"hmm, shall we untie him?" Manik asked Nandini.

"No, he will attack us. Better, let it be until we get all the data"

"Atleast my legs, I can't run anyway," He asked so softly like a baby requesting candy. Manik melted so easily seeing his miserable condition but Nandini had her anger on because she remembered all his stupid deeds pretending as Manik.

"Okay, I will do it but you should be good orelse she will kill you," Manik said removing the rope around and helping him to lie on the mattress. Manik tied a bandage on his head to prevent his bleeding and returned towards Nandini who was watching him with a cold face.

Examining her stern face Manik gulped understanding she was angry with him is that because he removed that rope and helped his twin or for getting them in trouble.  "Don't get angry, whatever he was my brother, It's a big story" Manik uttered before he completed, she slapped him hard not once, but every time he gasped covering his cheek still she kept slapping on his plam, he started running to skip getting beaten by his angry wife.

"Stop you useless, how many times have I told you not to go alone? This witch almost slept with me and you want me to stay calm. Stop there you beef!" She chased him throwing all the handy things over him they messed up the cabin.

"It's not someone, I will kill you myself, stop there!" She screamed chasing him while grabbing the broom in the corner, Manik ran faster pushing the only chair in her way. They ran circled Nandini smashed the broom hitting his back, and their chase was halted by a scream "Stop it!" His twin screamed.

Manik and Nandini paused looking at him, she thought he was ready to attack them but instead, he cried out.

"You got your husband right! Why to ruin my place? You messed up my house! " he cried with tears pricking out.

"House?"

"Yes, who gave you the right to destroy my place? Did I atleast break a matchstick in your mansion but you both ruined everything? My kitchen also"

"Kitchen?" Manik and Nandini looked around to find any room but in all directions, this place was a cabin.

"I think you hit him hard on his head" Manik uttered looking at his sobbing twin. Nandini's eyes fell on the fuel stove and some vessels fell over the floor and also flour spread over which might happened during their previous chase around.