110- Her origin

110- Her origin 

Manik executed his plan and used his force to take positions around the abandoned villa. They have just three guards as security who were knocked off easily by Manik and Jack.

Manik sighed Jack to wait outside and he entered inside aiming his gun and a tiny backpack carried by him. He looked at the girls sitting on the floor.

He signed them waving his hand to come this way silently. They got scared seeing the gun in his hand but he looked safe for them. They ran out and saw Jack and Jack told them to go that way his man will guide them future.

Stroming in he kicked on Scott who was sitting on the couch sipping wine and his companion got scared. 

"Manik!" they uttered in fear they tried to use phone when Manik pinned the gun to the old man who fell on the floor shivering in fear.

"Sit, we will talk"

Manik smiled snatching their phones "These are useless because I had Jammers on and my man are surrounded" he giggled removing his belt.

"You like to torture women right? Like how!" He whipped them with his belt that every shot landed on them.

"Did it turned you on? Are you turned on? Come on tell me! Isn't it exciting you" He screamed with hate
lashing them for an hour until he saw their blood and the villa echoed by their painful screams and cries.

"Do you know why I'm doing this?" Manik asked dropping his belt and at the same time taking out his Swiss knife.

"We killed your motherrrr sorry Manik please don't kill us"

"Even my mom begged you this way, right? More vulnerable! Have you shown any mercy and even now a few days ago you warned me about my girl?" Manik chopped their tee into half and scratched their skin with the knife tip, he curved his Mom's name 'Sorry Lily' just in the same way they torture his mom. His anger turned into tears remembering her suffering by these monsters.

"You killed her soul! You killed my life! Momma I'm gonna send them to you" Manik cried pressing the tip in Scott's abdomen and did the same with Ronny and broken the scotch bottle on their heads and destroyed their private parts by the glass breakage. After torturing them for hours, he sat on the couch looking at them crying in pain with heavy bleeding. He poured water into two glasses and mixed the fluid. He forcibly made them drink it.

Soon it started reacting within showing the signs of death. Manik had on his face mask. 

"You can kill us but Mamba will kill you both Manik. He will not leave you, especially your fiance. He will destroy her more brutally Manik" Scott screamed in hate. 

"Who is Mamba?"

Manik remembered the Tattoo guy he had seen in the club and the name referred by nandini.

"Who is Mamba? You guys were three, Right? Who is Mamba?" Manik asked stepping closer to them.

"He is your death, you will see him for sure. He will kill her in front of you manik" They screamed in burning pain and soon their organs started dissolving, within three hours they disappeared in air. Manik checked on any evidence collected their hard disks and went away. 

"Mamba!" Manik mumbled walking out of the villa collided with Jack.

"Did you killed them? What was this mask? I will destroy their bodies" Jack intertwined but manik removed his glove and held his wrist stopping his entry.