105 - Anxiety

105 - Anxiety

A sudden phone call halted them. Manik ignored it but she insisted him to pick it up. 

"Enjoying with your fiance. Didn't your wonderful mother teach you that Sharing is caring? When are you gonna offer her to us?" The stranger asked with a grin.

"Who the hell you are?"

"You have been searching for me from years and still didn't know me?"

"Scott?" Manik uttered in utmost shock.

"Right guess! Seems you started digging deep into our matters. What to do your blood is that? Just like Mom, you had so much courage! Let me tell you one of the top secret."

"You gonna die in my hands isn't it?" Manik smiled coldly.

"Hallucination is alright. But the secret is your mother didn't die in that accident" Manik was stuck for a few seconds hearing it.

"We faked her accident by dumping a lady's dead body with her same blood group and kidnapped her. we torture her to death and killed her. Come on enjoy her last video "It's much sexier" He gritted.

Manik broken down seeing the video of his mother being tortured in a dungeon in a most cruel way cutting her skin. They killed her most brutal way even assaulting her dead body.

Manik banged his phone to the floor screaming in pain and anger. Soon Nandini's phone started ringing. Seeing the private number nandini picked up the call and Manik looked on.

On call "On the speaker!" the caller told when Nandini turned on her speaker.

"Got a sexy girl enjoy your life spend your money in luxury. It's good. If you again start searching for us from roots we gonna do the same to your fiance. Take it as my last warning. And Nandini we've seen your all guts and we are much better than Zach. You can't take all of us. Better educate your boyfriend to stay out. Orelse! We gonna trim the little fish as well."  The call ends dropping a warning manik throws her phone away and took her in his embrace securing her with the quilt. he almost hid her in him wrapping his hands around her tight. He was shivering and winching in fear. Suddenly his anger helplessness gave him the fear of losing his only lifeline.

"Manu, Manuuu" Nandini tried to shake him.

"How can they do this to us? Just for money, they will do this all! I won't let anything happen to you!!" Manik cried hugging her tight.

"I know you will protect me. Relax Manu! "

"No, we we...  We will go away from all haan we will go settle in my island. Just you and me enough for this life" Nandini was surprised to hear such words from him. He literally forgot his aim and started fearing about losing his girl.

"What did you told now?" Nandini asked again while breaking the hug forcibly.

"I said we will go away from these cruel people" He repeated just to get rewarded by her slap. She smacked him twice that her fingerprint was marked on his cheek.

"What!"

"Such a coward you are! They damnit killed your mom and had the guts to warn you. What was your aim? What happened to this fear before killing Ronald? What happened to this fear when you came to my home to hunt my father? They dammit raped and killed her. They are living happily still but you!! After coming this close after all my teas you want to give up. Where is the value of your mother's pain and my tears?"