83- Reconstruction

83- Reconstruction

"Manu, please... I just want to help you. Please" Nandini cried while holding his leg. His mind stopped working from the second he learnt that she knows everything. he was just shocked, all her changes in behaviour rewinded in his mind pumping the wrong conclusion. Her love, her forgiveness everything is because of her sympathy.  She was just guilty on behalf of her father who broke his heart.

"You want to help me?" he asked in a cold tone stepping out of her reach. She nodded looking at him.

"Ok, I will take your help that will definitely make you happy. But before that admit the truth."

"What truth?"

"The things between us are just out of sympathy right? Don't need to make me a fool, I promise I will not harm you. Just admit the truth, I just want the truth" She looked at him in disbelief after hearing such a question.

"I think you can answer this well yourself. Look into my eyes and tell me straight. Do you think I can do all this just out of sympathy?"

"I don't know" He mumbled not raising his eyes.

"My father may have done many wrong things with many more people in this world. So you think, out of sympathy I go there and sleep with all of them. Do you think so, Manu?"

"I...  I don't mean that" Manik whimpered not able to cope up with the new happening.

"What did you mean then? I know you will think like this that's why I didn't tell you before. The feeling I have for you are very special and I can't force you to believe it. Because I don't want to prove my character to you. I'm the one whom you made me. All my life I was badly waiting for you to meet me. Once I knew how much I struggled. I have forgiven you not by truth! Because I know what my Manu is and I also know what your mother was!! I have seen her equal or you can tell beyond my mother. I believe in truth, just truth and I'm supporting you because you had truth! No woman should get such a cruel death and they should get punished thrice. I'm seeing you just you, my Manu. But you are seeing nandini Wilson, why are you unable to see your angel? You had a problem with my father but every time you're pushing me from the cliff. Do you at least know how painful it was to gain back the broken pieces of me? Again and again your hurting me with your distrust? Can't you at least give me one chance? One chance please!" Nandini cried broken. Manik collapsed on the floor speechless. He just leaned onto the memorial resting his head over and hiccuped in broken tears.

He just remembered his mom's sufferings and how much he missed her in all these years. He could even get a chance to see her the last time as her body was burned in the flames of car fuel. All the pain he stored within him came out like a flood.

"Mommaaaaa!" He screamed out his pain with flooded tears breaking out for the first time. He was always feared to cry out thinking he may tell out the truth but at last, he got a person who knows the things even though he didn't tell out and he can strongly believe her. Although he lost his valuable upbringing by making Nandini as his weapon. Nandini was raised into a mature girl reflecting the golden heart just like his mom had. Nandini hugged him tight letting him put out his pain after crying for an hour or two he softly fell and she took his hand on her lap and softly ruffled his hair making him sleep.

Waking up after an hour he felt better and looked at her with his swollen eyes. she just got up with him and stepped in front of the house both halted looking at the house.