19- weirdo

As the wheels started moving Nandini affixed herself to the seat holding its sides in fear. Manik just remembered about her phobia.

"Baby, do you love me?" Manik asked all of sudden that she glared at him with utmost hate.

"You are the only one I hate the most" she snapped in hate turning away her face. Manik forcibly pulled her chin to look into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Why am I not handsome? Girls usually drawl over me" He smirked.

"They might not seen your evil face behind that handsome mess"

"Acha, but that night you kissed me like an expert"

"My worst mistake" She muttered pushing away his hand from her chin.

"But you repeated twice then why now we do thrice" he grinned cupping her face. She fisted her hands holding in her urge to slap him.

He has seen the flight takeoff and parted away from her.

She opened her eyes after a while and was surprised to see him sitting on her front seat facing her beside the window. She looked out of the window and felt happy as the plane is flying parting the clouds.

She unclipped her seatbelt and got up to leave.

"Where are you going now!" Manik growled standing up towering over her.

"I... I... Want to use washroom" she whispered leaning back holding her seat as support. He rolled his eyes at his security staff and his assistant who had seen them and lowered their eyes off them. Manik leaned forward and pulled her shirt below covering her exposed underpants out of her jeans.

"You can go" Manik said sitting back in his place she ran to the washroom and rearranged her dress and stepped out. She was shocked seeing him standing in front of the door blocking her way.

"M...movee" she muttered not looking up. He just stood glancing her top to bottom.

"You want to travel the rest fourteen hours in these tight jeans?" He smiled resting his back on the deck.

"It's none of your business" she scoffed trying to walk away, but he grabbed her wrist from moving away.

"Get changed and rest" he said placing a comfortable knee-length short.

"I don't need any" she shouted smacking it on him which he caught from falling.

"I don't want to rip another jeans of yours. If you insist I will baby" he whispered leaning closer. Before his hand reach her waist she took the shorts and dashed inside the washroom.

Coming out she has seen Manik who was so busy checking his emails. Taking the chance she crossed his seat and moved and stood in front of his security chief Jack.

"Bro, can I sit here?" Nandini asked hesitated in her low tone.

"Yeah, why not mam" He gave her way getting up.

"Noo, I want to sit in that seat with security, please" she pouted, Manik was already glancing at them and Jack looked at Manik to get his approval.

Manik sighed with approval which was unaware by Nandini. She sat beside Jack and lost enjoying the view of the sky. After all, it was her first flight journey after ten years. Manik felt some unknown happiness seeing her smiling while caressing the glass window.

After a while, nandini fell asleep leaning on the window. Manik sighed at Jack to move aside and picked up sleeping nandini in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom and softly placed her on the bed.