Chapter 19- The Vote

Ben to the side>>>

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

I was up and in Kaz's paddock by 6 in the morning, Libeth seemed somewhat excited and woke me up early.

I headed towards Kaz's sleeping form and smiled to myself. I climbed on to his back and positioned myself to be comfortable. I leaned over and blew air in his ear. His ear twitched but he remained unconscious.

I blew in his ear again and it just twitched. I shifted my vocal chords to that of a female Rhino, and I let out the mating call.

He bolted awake and jumped to his feet, he looked around in alarm before he realised it was me just fooling around.

He let out a grunt as I giggled.

“Horny Rhinos.” I grinned.

He took off into the forest and I placed my hands on his neck, he left his paddock and we headed into the forest.

We spent  about half an hour playing about in the forest, to test how high he could jump, how fast he could run and how strong he'd become. Then we headed to the clearing where the lake and river connected.

When we entered, we stumbled across a picnic.

There was a checked red mat lying on the ground and a basket on top. Standing nearby, we saw Cheyanne and Graham.

Cheyanne was giggling over something Graham was saying, and they both had a dreamy look in their eyes hinting at the fact they were reminiscing.

Kaz stomped into the clearing, looking forward to the water, so he alerted them of our presence. They looked at us with a mixture of shock and confusion, there was a hint of fear in Cheyanne's eyes.

I sent them a reassuring smile and Graham relaxed. Cheyanne remained in a stiff posture.

"Uh... Ben, is that Rhino safe?" She asked, backing away.

"Yeah, this is Kaz, he won't hurt you." I told her, "Look, he'll even say hello!"

I jumped from his back and gave him a pointed look, he huffed and the turned to look at Cheyanne. He took a couple of steps towards her, and she nervously stepped away.

Kaz stopped walking and let out a snort in her direction, then he lay down and rolled onto his back, he waved one of his large feet in her direction, much like a human would.

Cheyanne giggled as he awkwardly got to his feet and walked back to my side. I put a hand on the side of his face and asked, "So what are you guys doing here?"

Cheyanne blushed and Graham grinned proudly, "It's our anniversary. Today is the day I met Cheyanne two years ago, right in this spot!" He proudly declared.

I gasped and my eyes widened, "Oh, then I’ll leave you two alone! You should be celebrating as a couple! I'll just take Kaz up the stream." I offered.

"No, you don't have to, I mean, who else can say they celebrated their second anniversary with a Rhino?" Cheyanne giggled.

I chuckled and said, “A horny Rhino.” I poked at Kaz, who snorted, unimpressed, “Well, how about you come and say hello to Kaz then?”