Chapter 20- Feminist

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20

Mate!

The single world echoed through the pack link. The silence became deafening. I was on top of Ophelia, pinning her to the ground, preparing to rip out her throat.

The only sounds rippling through the air were my furious growls. My jaws lowered, preparing to clamp around her throat, and I heard a strangled cry from somewhere in the crowd.

My head snapped up to meet Macy's tear filled eyes as she whispered, "Please, please don't..."

I gave her a curt nod, and turned back to Ophelia. I snarled at her and used a claw to slice her pretty little face.

I slowly stepped back, not wanting to murder her in front of children and parents.

As much as I wanted to kill her, I had a pack to look after. I turned to meet my mate's eyes and he looked shocked, confused, disgusted, but also greedy.

I shifted back, looking at him with curiosity.

Suddenly his face lit up in a somewhat evil smirk as a plan formed in his eyes.

"Ophelia, are you ok, babe?" He asked, rushing to her side.

I snarled and sent a rush of air towards him, sending him skidding away from her. He looked up at me with a glare and yelled, "You did this!" Pointing at Ophelia.

"She got off with a warning, I would rip out her throat!" I hissed.

He growled under his breath before speaking, "First you steal my pack, and then you hurt the woman I love?" He seemed to be gloating, putting emphasis on loving Ophelia.

He didn’t even look at her during the declaration, just stared at me smugly, using the mating bond to his advantage. He momentarily zoned ot, and then focussed back, before rushing to her side.

It became clear to me that he was taking orders from someone most likely William. He didn’t look like the kind of guy that would come up with a scheme like this on his own. He was being mind-linked by William, and he was being fed every word he said.

The pack watched in silence as I took to steps towards him, getting a closer look.

He had black hair and blue eyes, his skin was not tan, but not pale either, he stood at about six feet tall, towering over my 5'7". He was fairly buff, muscly biceps showing under his sleeves.

He was clearly of Alpha bloodlines- I just didn’t think he knew how to be a proper Alpha.

His eyes sparkled deviously.

"You don't love her." I stated, my voice confident, disbelieving.

"Of course I do, we're dating!" He gloated, pulling Ophelia to her feet.

She smirked at me, wrapping her arms around his waist, her eyes gleaming with hatred, smugness and satisfaction in having my mate.

I glared at her, considering whether or not to hurt her again.

"But since you are my mate, I suppose that means that after all, this is my pack!" He announced, his voice full of over-confidence.

"No." I growled, "If you are with her, then you don't have the right to be one of the packs' leaders." I stated.