Chapter 26- Meet Morte

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved. 

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26

When I woke up, it was in the late afternoon, and Jason's arms were wrapped around me. Unsure as to why this was, I tried to remember why I was in his room, when the memory came to me.

The Doctor Who marathon.

I lifted his arms, trying to free myself from his grasp without waking him.

"What are you doing?" His voice mumbled behind me.

I froze, before answering, "Would you please let me go?"

He seemed to wake up completely when I said that, pulling away from me. We sat in an awkward silence for a few seconds, before I suggested, "Wanna keep watching? We only got halfway through Season 3."

"Sure," He muttered, "But can I get something to eat first? I'm starving."

I grinned and jumped to my feet, racing him down the hall. He wasn't expecting it, so I left him behind. He caught up to me as I reached the door to the kitchen. I dove in his way, bolting through the door. I leapt toward the fridge, pulling open the door and grabbing some cold spaghetti.

I heated it up in the microwave before turning to look at him. He looked irritated, huffing as he walked to the fridge. He grabbed some yoghurt and a spoon, eating it as I waited for my pasta to be ready.

The microwave dinged and I grabbed my meal, putting a fork in the bowl, I headed up to his room, where we continued to watch Doctor Who.

Unknown

She always gets what she wants, doesn't she? Little Benny thinks she knows best, thinks she knows all.

I'll show her, my Primary Shift, Charlotte, hissed.

We'll get our revenge, won't we? Our mate will help us, our mate understands us, our mate hates little Ben just as much as we do.

We will get her, she snarled.

I snapped out of my thoughts as one of the rogues entered the room.

"The traps are all set; we are just waiting for your command. We will be able to catch the Alpha in a few days." He told me.

I hissed, whether from joy or annoyance, I do not know. "Do not call her an Alpha." I told him, in a mocking voice.

She’s going to pay, Charlotte purred.

My mate’s ready for this, I’m ready for this, we’re both ready for this.

Yes, it’s time.

She will pay, I growled.

Benina

The Doctor Who marathon was over just after the sun set, but I was still wide awake, not the slightest bit of tiredness appearing in my body.

Which, of course, meant I was bursting with energy and it was too late to do anything normal.

"Jason," I moaned, "I'm bored!"