Chapter 22- Bonding Time

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

The past 48 hours had been strange.

Jason seemed to be avoiding me, along with Nixon. It seemed like they were planning something. I was dreading what it was, because if it had to do with our relationship, it was bound to be embarrassing.

I was sitting on my bed, contemplating what they were planning, when Ani walked in. She stumbled onto my bed and slumped so she was on her back with her head hanging off the side.

"You know what we need to do?" She asked me.

"Uh... No?" I answered.

"We haven't had a sleepover in ages. I mean, we live in the same house, but we don't watch chick flicks and eat popcorn in our pyjamas! We need some girl time." She groaned.

I rolled my eyes, thinking of how ridiculous she was being, then I realised she was right. We hadn't had a proper sleepover in a very long time.

"Sounds great! Have you talked to Willow?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to speak when Willow strolled in and hopped on the bed beside us, "I already made arrangements." She said.

I grinned, "Just wait a minute!" I called as I ran out of the room.

I headed down to the lounge room and saw there were some teenage girls and a bunch of guys in there.

"Movie night!" I cried out, then I sent the details through the mind link, inviting the teenage girls and boys if they wanted.

Then I printed out a sign on the computer and hung it on the door knob.

'Chick Flicks, no adults allowed.' It said. Then I ran to the other lounge and hung the second sign out, 'Horror movies, no adults allowed.'

An hour later, there were thirty or more teenage girls in the chick flick room, a few dragging along their boyfriends. In the horror movie room, there was a mixture of boys and girls, all picking what movie to start with.

I headed to the Chick Flick room and saw that Ani and Willow had forced their mates to watch. There was a table in the middle of the room covered in junk food. I headed over and grabbed a packet of Doritos.

I jumped onto the couch next to Nix and asked, "What movie are we watching first?" He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at his lack of knowledge and watched as Ani slipped in a movie to the DVD player. The beginning of Charlie St Cloud played on the screen.

Of course, it was Ani's favourite.

Through the whole movie, I watched everyone's reactions, seeing as I was an emotionless robot, I didn’t shed a single tear throughout the whole movie. I looked around and saw lines of mascara running down the faces of majority of the girls, the rest weren't wearing mascara, but their cheeks were wet with tears.

I found it hilarious to see that even Nixon was trying not to let the tears fall. I watched his battle for male pride, and in the end, he lost.

I wasn't surprised to see Jeremy sobbing on Willows shoulder, he was a softy.