Chapter 50

Sam's pov:

I felt my back hit the ground with a loud 'oomph' and William's body crashing onto mine.

He groans before looking at me. My eyes staring right into his green ones.. hardly inches apart.

"Uh.. fuck!" I muttered under my breath before I broke eye contact and tried to look anywhere else.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I tried to shift around.

"Yeah.. it's okay.." He cleared his throat before I felt his body move away from mine.

He quickly stands up and dusts his pants before turning back to me. He held out his hand which initially confused me but I came in realization that he was holding out his hand for me to grab it.

I slowly grabbed his hand which were surprisingly smoother but harder and got up.

"I'm sorry again. I'm.... very clumsy." I sighed as I tried to dust my pants.

"It is completely fine Samuel." He reassured in his heavy voice.

"Let's look around yeah?" I asked before taking off the dusty white cloth  which covered majority of the place.

"What do you hope to find here though?" Will asked as he looked around the surprisingly small storage room.

"Him."

******************************************************************

Maya's pov:

Brian gently grabbed my waist while our lips moved together. He was letting me take control for the first time.. probably.  I bit his lip slightly before dragging, asking for entrance. He immediately complied and opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in.

He let out a small groan which wear music to my ears as we continued our make out session.

I felt my whole body going into heat and I was thinking of everything  to keep myself in control.

Keep it cool Maya, Keep it cool.

Everyone does this. this is nothing.

Should we go down on him?

Bitch nah!!

Let's test the water though.

I slowly pulled away and looked at Brian with my hooded eyes. We were both panting and no one knew how much time had passed. I hesitated before moving forward and pecking his lips again.

I was still sitting on top of him while his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I pecked his lips again before trailing small kisses from his lips to neck, I reached the crook of his neck and gave a hard kiss there. He gave me more access by tilting his head and I started sucking on the same spot.

"Fuck! Dimple..." He groaned and I used my teeth to gently bite him.

After repeating it a few times I stopped, finally satisfied with the red spots. I withdrew myself and stared at his god-like face.

"That was so-"

We jump in surprise when we heard Brian's phone ring. I lift myself up but two hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back down.

"Brian? The phone..." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Who gives a fuck about the phone?" He whispered harshly before smashing his lips to mine.

I wrap my hands around his neck and lean on him.

"But.... what.... if.. it's important?"  I asked in between the kiss.