Chapter 30

Maya pov:

I couldn't take my mind off the conversation which happened yesterday night. But for a weird reason, the thought of me marrying Brian made my stomach all giddy.

"Are you back from wonderland May?" Sammy asked and I snapped back to reality.

"Huh... shut up" I grumbled. He raised his hands in surrender. We were on our way towards our lockers. We dropped in early today for no reason. So there weren't as many students.

"May, can I ask you something?" Sam rubbed the back of his neck.Was he nervous?

"Yeah sure. Anything." I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"Have you....like you know.....felt a kind of attraction towards the same gender although your not gay or bisexual?" He speed talked. His face grew flushed and ran a hand over his hair.

"Uh......no not really. Why are you asking this?" I shrugged.

"M-my friend is facing this situation and I just was thinking about it." He brushed me off. I internally smirked because I knew the actual reason behind his questions. I wasn't a fool.

I had noticed the way he would steal few glances every now and then at Willy. Honestly speaking, I'm rooting for those two rather my brother and some manipulative bitch.

"Well it should probably be love at first sight or something." I shrugged and his eyes widened.

"What?!" He exclaimed and I raised an eyebrow at him

"I mean oh okay." He regained his posture. I smirked. 

I heard a voice behind me and my smirk deepened. I felt Sam tense beside me. I turned around and gave Willy the biggest smile ever.

"Willy!" I grinned and he grinned back.

"May!!" Willy retorted as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Willy looked at Sam and his expression changed. 

"Oh hey Sam." Willy waved and Sam just nodded without looking.

"kay' May I have to go. I'll see you later." Sam informed and I nodded.

"Uh bye William." Sam gave him a smile before rushing out.

"Is it only me or does your brother always act like this?" Willy pointed and I shrugged.

"Eh just you I guess. He gets nervous when he is around you." His expression changed into a shocked one with a coat of blush covering his cheeks.

"Oh"

"Aw.. someone is blushing." I gushed and he became redder. I laughed when he slightly shoved me.

 I opened my locker and grabbed my books and shut it. As I shut it I jumped when I saw Brian leaning against the one next to mine.

"You scared me." I breathed.

"Sorry, How are your bruises?" Brian asked as he scanned my face. He cupped my face in one of his hands and I leaned in while closing my eyes.

"They are going. No pain, just numbness." I answered and he nodded before pulling away.

"So May, shall I go or..?" Willy stood awkwardly and I chuckled.

"Carry on Willy, I'll be there."  I assured while Brian nodded. Willy walked off and I put on an annoying expression.

He stared at me for sometime until I decided to break the silence.

"Did you need anything?" I asked, annoyed.