Chapter 5

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying my story till now. I know it's boring and all but come on it is my first time writing a book and the story gets more interesting as there is another love interest for Maya.

I hope you enjoy it.;)

Auslly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude, you do realize that next week Thursday is important right?" Tia had asked raising her eyebrows.

"Tia!  for the last time I'm telling you, It is  24th August!, your birthday" I groaned.

"Yeah, so come home next Thursday morning,  We are going  to have fun day." She told me

"Okay, who and all are coming?" I asked her

"Hmm... you, Jake, Dylan,and Ally" She replied.

"Ally?" I gave her a 'Are you kidding me?'look.

She rolled her eyes"She is not so bad also okay?"

"Yeah, she asked you to spy on me at the starting of the year isn't so bad right Tia" I gave a sarcastic look.

"Dude, she's changed" She told me 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

"And what about Brian?" I questioned her.

"Nah, not this time" She replied.

"Oh,okay" I told  her secretly wishing him to come.

"Okay, I got to go" She told.

"Okay,bye" I waved at her 

Just then Sam comes with his car and honked in front of me.

"Hey,sis" He opened his car window.

"Hey Sam" I waved

"Just wanted to remind you that I have a match tomorrow in New Orleans," He told

"Yeah yeah I know" I told him

"Okay, and tell Maria too" He told 

"Okay, and all the best bro," I pinch his cheek.

"Not so much also my cheek will become too red" He chuckled

I pinched him harder.

"Ouch!" He screamed.

"Okay bye" I waved as he drove off .

Maria is I and Sam's elder sister.  Since our parents are settled in India and Maria was working here taking care of dad's business, Our parents decided to leave us with her. She has been our legal guardian since we were 15 years.She's 26 and is soon to be married to her boyfriend Drake.

I reached home and unlocked the  door.

"Maria!" I yelled.

I didn't get  any reply. I walked upstairs to her room. I slightly open the door and found her kissing Drake and I crunched my nose.

"Guys... seriously" I told in disgust.

Mary was half naked and Drake, shirtless.

"Maya! How many times have I told you call me when you reach home?" She told me wearing her crop top.

"Oh I did, Just my Sister was too busy making out with her boyfriend" I  told her and rolled  my eyes.

Her face turned red and she tried to hide her face at the crook of Drake's neck.