Chapter 14

I grab my books out of my locker and stuff it into my bag and rush outside the school.Once I reach out, I slowly walk up to Harper and Elly, one of our classmates. School had jut got over and I hadn't seen Brian since the incident of the theatre.

He has started acting so weird, like he is a whole new person.Not that I don't like it but his mood wings and his behavior are tough to figure out.

I walk up to them.

"Yo wassup?" I greet them.

"Dude.......Elly broke up with Erik." Harper exclaimed and my eyes widen as I turn my gaze to Elly.

"Yeah...... we both were not feeling it so we called it quits." Elly shrugged and I nodded at her.

"Okay so today sleepover at my place. My parents are out of town and you guys are coming and I am not going to hear a no." Harper commanded and I chuckled at her.

"Cool who and all are coming." Elly asked.

"Well.......... Damon, You, Maya,Brian and Dylan " Harper told.

"What about Tia?" Elly asked.

"I'm not inviting that bitch anywhere near my house." Harper snapped at Elly.

Well.... Tia just around recently started hanging out with us, Before that she was with the so called bitch squad. We weren't in good terms but she started acting nice  so we decided to hang out with her in limits.

"Okay Guys calm" I told and I looked at my watch and my eyes widen.

"Shit we're late for practice" I muttered and all three of us look at each other.Suddenly all of us sprint towards the locker room to change.Then I went to the basketball court and Harper and Elly went for their Athletics practice.

***********************************************************************************

I rush to the basketball court and all of them were looking at me.

Our coach,Rooney was glaring at me.

"I can explain." I panted not knowing what to explain.

"Well you can explain while you're doing two extra laps, Captain." Coach smiled sarcastically and I internally groaned.

"Okay coach" I rolled my eyes and started.

***************************************************************************************

I go to the baseball ground and wait for Sam.Sam walks towards me.

"Hey" I told

"Hi" Sam retorted.

"I have somewhere else to go. I'm sorry I can't drop you." Sam blurted out.

"Well............ Okay " I told

"Hey By the way do you know anything like Tia's favorite colour or anything?" Sam curiously asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why are you asking?" I suspiciously asked.

"Just asked" He shrugged.

"I think black" I told and he nodded his head at me.

"Kay.... I got to go bye." He kissed my cheek and zoomed out of my view.

I walk out of the school and see Harper and Elly waiting for me.

"Hey" I told exhausted.

"Nothing much" Elly told.

"Hmm" I nodded

"Dude I don't know if I heard this right or not..... but It seems  Tia is cheating on Jake with some guy. I couldn't hear the name." Harper shrugged.