Chapter 11

Maya pov

"Maya!!" I jump slightly and look over at the direction and see Harper frustrated.

"Uh........ yeah?" I asked

"Is everything fine you look lost?" She asked and everyone around the table look up at me.

I bite my lip and nod in her direction.

"Yeah everything is completely fine." I told, Bobbing my head.

"Okay well.... I got to get to class so bye. " I  got up from my place and waved them bye.

I look at Brian and notice his smirk and I roll my eyes  at him.He winks at me and my eyes widen at the fact that they were going to come out of my skull.I turn around and walk away to my class.

*******************************

I slowly walk towards the detention class.My nervousness was getting bigger and bigger.

What was he going to do? 

What would he tell?

I shake my head to get those thoughts out of my head.It is just detention.He is just apologizing for what he did.nothing else.Right? 

I walk up to the class  and enter it.I scan the room in search of Brian but don't find him anywhere.I look for a seat and found two empty seats behind a girl whose back is faced to me.

I take a seat behind her and tap her shoulder.She turns around and my face instantly lights up at the sight of Harper.

"Harper!" I shot  her a smile.

"So whats up?" She asked.

"Nothing much" I told trying not to sound weird.

"I can find out you are trying to hide something Maya." She rolled her eyes.

"Alright here is the thing." I shrugged before telling her almost everything that happened today.

"and then he went all crazy-" I told 

"Who went all crazy?" A voice booms behind me and I feel tingles o my neck and my breath hitches as I turn around to face the devil.His jaw clenched.

"Huh" I looked up at him.

He takes a seat  next to me.

"I asked who went all crazy?"  He repeats

"No one and besides why do you care?" I narrow my eyes at  him.

"I don't" He snorted

"Okay good" I nodded at him.

I look at his eyes and see something else which I have never seen in him.He looked annoyed.

Was that jealousy? 

My inner voice asked and I ignore it.

I look at Harper who has a smirk plastered on her face.

"well I should get back to my studies" She  smiles innocently and I glare at her.

I look back at Brian. Suddenly his eyes soften and he looks at me.

"Maya..... I shouldn't have told you all those things yesterday.I  was pissed off about something else and I took out my anger at you.I didn't mean those things I said to you.You are not like that In fact you are an amazing person. You are so selfless and you think about everyone before doing anything. I'm sorry, It wasn't me talking. It was my anger. I didn't mean any of it-" He told sincerely and I blinked at him.