𝟷𝟶𝟸

"no bitch I can't" I laughed shaking my head, I pushed away what would be my third shot

"punk" my friend rose laughed before downing the shot for me. she scrunched up her face before smiling. "whew i'm off one and still feel that shit!" she laughed standing from the bar.

I left some money then got up with her. I only had one shot and my limit is seven so I was feeling fine, but I did have to get myself home safe so doing to much was out the window.

we walked back to rose's boyfriend section. personally art is a nice person i'm not around much but when I am he welcomes me with open arms. he's been to my house once and on accident because he works for amazon.

"hi love" rosa smiled walking into her boyfriends lap. they started kissing and shit but ane nobody been paying them no mind.

I looked around the club bobbing my head to the music. this wasn't really my scene. I like to party but i'd rather a house party than a club.

some more people came into the section that I didn't know so I kept to myself. well I at least tried to but doing that would be hard without a phone.

money got tight, real tight. I didn't have enough to get the medication minnie needs to "stay alive" and mama's medicine on top of bills and my small fund for sakai it was just all a little to expensive.

so my phone service was cut i'll get it back when I get back on my feet.

I was slowly getting bored with this whole scene.. this is why I rather go to ratchet parties. something always got my attention even without a phone.

I looked over at rose who was taking more shots, I shook my head making my way towards the bathroom.

I only had one drink but I haven't peed in a while mineswell take a crack before heading home.

after using the bathroom I started washing my hands, I glanced up at myself looking over my mellow and natural makeup. I smiled at how my hair came out.

I slicked it back in those little cute aesthetic hair clips shit and my 4b hair actually wasn't giving out.

I pulled down my silver dress a little before getting ready to leave, I stopped and leaned against the wall closest to the bathroom to quickly fix my shoe.

I lowkey regret coming out tonight with rose, I wasted 5 dollars on shots which I coulda bought sakai a toy with.

he's been talking about wanting something to play with and I wanna get him something.

"hello sakai's tt" a familiar deep voice whispered in my ear over the loud music sending chills down my back.

I looked up seeing the same handsome man from sakai's school. secrets father was the name I gave him.

"hello secrets father." I waved looking into his darkened eyes. he smelt really good and the way he was hovering over my body was attractive.

"can I help you with something?" I smiled, not breaking eye contact. "yes" he said licking over his plump lips that looked extremely soft.