𝟷𝟷𝟻

"bro get back

"bro get back." aries mugged her boyfriend amari. "no you need to calm down yo ass been acting a fool for two weeks now." he said mugging her back.

"cursing in front of my parents is crazy." aries rolled her eyes shifting her attention to mr. and mrs. collins who where laughing at the two. they really reciprocated each other perfectly.

"they obviously don't care if they didn't say anything. and they called me here anyway to handle yo grumpy ass so let's go and i'm not gone say it again." he grunted holding out his hand for her to take.

she closed her eyes and turned her head in the other direction. she didn't feel like leaving the house right now plus she was dressed like a bum.

she was wearing a white crop top with some cookie monster furry pants and black socks. her hair was a mess because she had just taken down her knotless braids she had.

"no amari I don't wanna go anywhere I look a mess." she said feeling him slap his hand against her arm.

"you look beautiful marnaè." he said referring to her middle name.

she smiled and turned back to him, "okay where are we going." she cheesed taking his hand. she was about to grab her mini wallet but he slapped it out her hand.

"see you later mr. and mrs. collins when do you want her back by." he said making them shake there heads, they trusted him and they already knew that they both where sexually active because they where honest and open about.

"no time today just don't wake us up when you get back." mr. collins said making amari smile. "ight goodnight then." he said skipping away pulling aries behind him. she struggled to fix her croc as she was dragged along.

they both left the house, he walked her to the passenger side of his 2018 black out honda accord. she smiled and got in.

he started up the car putting some music on he didn't plan on leaving just yet but he did wanna have a deep conversation with her real quick.

"so what happened cause you been shut mouth about it for too long, I usually let you tell me but i'm getting sick of waiting and i'm tired of the attitude it's way worse that usual." he said

"i'm sorry about my attitude and I didn't mean to project it to you that's my bad 100%. but it was a lot and I know thanksgiving is next week and your going away and it's too much at one time." she expressed making him nod.

he understood that their relationship wasn't gonna be the easiest since the beginning because he lived in the city and she lives more in the country side. he always was good at communicating and making sure she was secure with the small distance. he really loved aries and wanted them to last so doing more than the bare minimum was 100% expected.

"and uhm what happened a few weeks ago was art, his girlfriend she— stabbed him and you know how I get about my brothers they are literally an extension of me and she fucking stabbed him, kicked him, abused him for so long and I never noticed!"