𝟷𝟸𝟻

"so financially it's gonna cost about 30k and we're  being nice about that

"so financially it's gonna cost about 30k and we're being nice about that." betty g.o.a.t stylez contractor said making azari huff in annoyance.

she literally has been with her since the beginning and made her so much money and yet when she is needed boom not even a small hospitality wage cut.

the shop has been closed for 5 month and with everything azari's been doing from emails to meetings to get the shop open again her contractor is shitting in her face. seriously?

she claims because the business is doing so well she doesn't see a reason why she would cut the price down a bit because she needs money too. 30k to fix a couple windows and light fixtures? don't fucking play. bullshit must have been flowing in the air and azari was definitely far from a dummy.

"betty are you shitting me right now?" she said. betty only shrugged. "what do you want me to do azari? i'm not the one that shot the shit up! you know my name is suffering because of this and you want me to cut the check? FUCK NO! give me my money or get yo shit and leave." she said which azari instantly rolled her eyes too.

"okay betty you think your fucking needed? your not bitch! my husbands builds shit for a living and would gladly make a shop for our team." she huffed standing from the desk.

betty's eyes popped open at the mention of another person. "azari don't play with me! you really think I won't drop you just because someone else can fill the void! I will, your being selfish expecting me to cut wadges. I have a family to feed and people to pay I can not afford to just cut the fucking price." she said but azari wasn't having it.

this conversation was really and eye opener for her. she was valuable and betty was replaceable easily replaceable at that.

"na i'm cool." she said taking her phone out her pocket to dial taurus. a dummy bitch was something she wasn't especially with her finding herself again she really wasn't taking bullshit from anyone.

she strutted out the office in her white and black pant suit just as taurus answered. his background was quite which assured that he wasn't on campus today just in the office which she was glad.

"wassup baby? everything go good in the meeting?" taurus said which azari rolled her eyes too.

"no, that bitch got me fucked up. she must have forgot she is replaceable as fuck. bitch gon say she can't lower the price cause she gotta family to feed! FUCK YO KIDS BITCH!" azari ranted.

taurus laughed on the line as she continued to go on.

"of course i'm not about to take her bullshit so I said and quote, ion need you I have a husband who builds shit that would gladly build our shop." she huffed getting into the car.

she slid her heels off and tossed them on the floor of the passenger side as she slid her driving crocs on.

"fatz you know I don't mind building it for you at all, I would say free but none of y'all play that shit." he laughed and she nodded as if he could see her.