𝟷𝟶𝟻

"c'mon secret" I said holding my hand for her to grab

"c'mon secret" I said holding my hand for her to grab. "thank you daddy" she said taking my hand and hopping out.

"i'm gonna miss you" she said looking up at me. "imma miss you too princess but you get to see tokyo and jade." I said attempting to cheer her up.

she hates leaving me, and I hate leaving her with her stank ass mama too but shit i'm happy I got fully custody.

"BRING MY BABY HEA SCAR" yasmine screamed making me roll my eyes.

"why is mama yelling we are at the end of the driveway." secret said tilting her head.

"cause she is a dumbass" I said shaking my head. I lead her to the door before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"when you getting me" she said after kissing my cheek.

"thursday" I said making her pout. "but daddy i'll only see sakai at school now" she said as her lip started to quiver.

"i'm sorry princess but you know sakai mama not bringing him over here" I laughed

"daddy I wanna see kai" she said as tears fell from her eyes. "use your phone to call zari" I said and she nodded wiping her tears.

"her phone back on" she said between sniffles.

I laughed before shaking my head yeah. "yeah she turned it back on" I laughed

"okay i'll call you before I go to bed" she said hugging me one last time.

"hurry up secret" yasmine said with a smile.

I stood up muggin her, "hell you muggin fa?" she grunted

"ion even see why you need ta see her I feel like facetime is enough." I shrugged making her scrunch up her face.

"her ass don't call me! but can call that zari bitch? this why I wanna meet her cause why she got my baby calling her anyway" she said biting her inner lip.

"watch ya mouth and who ever secret chooses to call on her phone is her business." I said

"even that lil sakai boy? you sure you can trust him! niggas ain't shit." she said shaking her head

"fuck you insinuating? and kai ane no nigga he is an innocent lil boy. imma walk off fa I say some shit I won't regret. you lucky she legally gotta see yo ass" I said before walking back to my car.

she got me shittin on this fine monday. and for what? because she is a dumbass.

I got in my 2021 mercedes' and pulled off. a random shuffle of steve lacy played through my car but he wasn't making a nigga not irritated.

"lemme call azari and see what she doing," I said picking up my phone from the cup holder.

I sat it on my lap as it started to ring. "hello taurus" she said, I looked down seeing her smiling.