𝟷𝟷𝟸

"tt why are you leaving!" sakai screamed pulling at my shirt, hot tears burned down his eyes as he yelled

"i'm not leaving bubba I told you i'm going to see my mother." I smiled wiping his tears. I set my bags down and picked him up. I straddled him in my chest to calm him down.

"okay but your coming back right! I can't lose you, grandma, and mommy." he sobbed making my heart crack.

I never knew it affected him that negatively, I guess I looked over it a bit because he was always smiling and bringing joy to everyone around him.

"i'm coming back bubba you know I can't leave you alone for long. i'll pick you up on friday so you better be good all week" I smiled down at him.

he smiled back, I kissed his cheek and put him back down. grey was on her phone she already did her crying and hollering about a hour ago so she was acting cool.

tiana and ollie couldn't see me off because they where booked to the gods today.

taurus sat on his phone waiting for me to finish up. "big T hurry up and leave with my tt before I start crying again" sakai sniffed making me laugh.

"I got you gangsta" he laughed sliding his phone in his pocket. secret already said bye earlier aswell and she was just as bad as sakai maybe even worse.

that's why she wasn't brought to the airport. I grabbed some bags but taurus mainly had everything. he was so organized with things like this. all I did was pick my outfits and he put everything together for us.

we started heading towards our boarding flight to sit and wait. I was beyond excited not only to meet my new family but to have alone time with taurus.

I plan to be on this man like white on rice. he don't know it but we go together REAL FUCKING BAD.

"why you smiling so hard" taurus laughed as we approached the area we where going to wait at. we both sat and got comfortable.

"I can't smile" I cheesed placing my hand on the arm rest, I sat my chin at the tip of my hand as I looked up at him.

he looked at me, analyzing my features. he licked over his plump lips making me roll my eyes. "fuck you rolling yo eyes fa" he said muggin me.

"cause don't be fucking hydrating yo lips not to kiss me. your basically leading me on and ion like that" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"you wanna get physical so bad." he laughed making me nod. "hell yeah why wouldn't I? you fine. ine fine. so let's wine and dine in the sheets the fuck" I said making him laugh hysterically.

"yup your done" he said poking my nose. "move nigga and gimme a kiss." I smiled puckering my lips twice.

he lightly placed his hand on my neck and pecked my lips twice making me smile. I playfully rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.