𝟷𝟶𝟽

"now you gon bend

"now you gon bend." azari instructed bending down, "right" aries nodded following her lead.

"now this may be tricky but roll your hips in a circle and no matter how big or small your butt is if you moving yo hips right yo ass gon move." azari said throwing that shit back.

"ayeeee" aries hyped herself up once she started, "yess!" azari clapped hyping her up.

"yup hide ya niggas" she cheesed.

the door bursted open and aries quickly adjusted herself. "fuck y'all doin in hea?" kamaria laughed looking at how spooked her cousin looked.

"whew bitch thought you was somebody else." she laughed, "azari was just teaching me how to throw ass" she smiled big.

"you shoulda been popping that thang." kamaria hyped walking over to the bed.

they where all in aries room aka taurus little sister, she was 17 and so was kamaria.

"wea my baby at? i'm surprised he not binded to yo hip" azari joked. she was talking about sakai, once he met kamaria he didn't leave her. he claims she was to beautiful to walk away from.

"mannn his lo cheatin ass! he said we was fa life then tokyo offered him some gummy bears now all a sudden i'm dead meat." she fake cried.

"awee shit na" azari laughed this wasn't the first time sakai pronounced his love then dropped the hat a second later. allegedly he's loved rosa, ollie, and tiana.

he gets around the block.

"ouuu I almost forgot what I came in hea to tell y'all" kamaria laughed chomping on some gummy worms. with her braces she's not supposed to eat them but she could care less.

"what who beefing out there." aries laughed, everytime there was a gathering, holiday, or somebody birthday there was always some bullshit going on behind the scenes.

"oop" azari said taking a seat on the floor, she had gotten confortable with everyone around her that she's met so far.

she's has met taurus mother charon, his aunt serphia, his little brother cyrus, his little sister aries, and his cousin kamaria.

they where all amazing people in her eyes, it was never awkward when first meeting them it was nice an solem.

"brooo so you know well we all should know who art is right?" and they all nodded. "so he said this year he wasn't bringing anyone since you know he single" she said and azari mouth gaped open.

"SINGLE HUH?" she gasphed wondering what could have happened between him and rosa.

"yes he recently broke up with rosa! ion know why but they broke up girl and he ova here sitting quietly and guess who shows their face up here?" she laughed

"fucking rosa"

"fucking rosaaaaa" she nodded

"but then I was told to go upstairs so azari go get tea for us you grown" she laughed.