𝟷𝟷𝟿

"azari?" taurus said pulling himself into a suit

"yes?" she said looking up at him as she pulled her hair into a messy bun.

it was early morning and they where both getting ready for work while sakai and secret got dressed.

she pulled down at her work shirt waiting for him to start talking.

"can we talk later tonight?" he said making her roll her eyes slightly.

he had been trying to talk about the same things
for the last three days. she understood that he just wanted to see if she was okay but she was over it. she didn't wanna talk about her deceased friend anymore. she didn't wanna acknowledge the hurt she was feeling.

she wanted to work and get everything she needed done before her birthday in february. she wanted to be able to start a new chapter in her life by february 14th.

"no" she plainly said making his face turn into a mug.

"why not?" he said growing kind of sick of being shut out. he didn't wanna be closed off like always. he wanted to talk and sit down together and get past this.

she didn't say anything. she just grabbed all her things and left the room. "secret! sakai! are you ready," she yelled as her footsteps descended the room.

taurus now anoyed grabbed his things and left. he was met with sakai and secret all ready with there book bags on there backs

their little incident at school caused them to go on a two day suspection. they didn't start the fight but because they where the most aggressive they got suspend. which is bullshit because sakai adopted the scary trait his aunt had so she was far from aggressive.

secret on the other hand was giving off pit bull energy behind sakai for the simple fact that he would rather not get into an altercation.

"goodmorning daddy." secret smiled as he approached. "goodmorning baby." he smiled kissing her cheek. "goodmorning big t," sakai cheesed.

"morning lil t," he smiled giving his a kiss on the cheek aswell. since learning that sakai's full name was, sakai tymère marsola he was now lil t.

he looked up at azari who was stuck in her phone. he rolled his eyes and gave her a kiss. "see you later baby." he said.

"get home safe," she said making him shake his head.

he went to his car annoyed, great way to start the day. he laughed to himself bitterly.

꧁꧂

"that was good boss!" conner applauded taurus but he just shook his head. he was all over the place today but held himself together as best he could.

"you think so?" he nervously said making conner nod ferociously.

"nobody ever sold white people on something so big like you just did." he laughed making taurus laughed shaking some of his nevers.