𝟷𝟸𝟹

"she did the fuck what?" grey scrunched up her face listening to monica talk about the recent events with yasmine

"she did the fuck what?" grey scrunched up her face listening to monica talk about the recent events with yasmine. all the girls where sitting in a circle sipping wine. they haven't all been together in about 5 months since the shooting everything was too complicated to enjoy each others company.

"yes! showed up to MY house yelling screaming and kicking! scaring me and the white folk. conner was there but he was knocked the fuck out. I knew he would have handled her if I had woken him up but I chose not too." she said shaking her head taking another gulp of wine.

girls night was much needed. too needed. monica finally felt like she had a group of people to relate and connect to. she was glad she met these girls when she did. honestly she lost hope of finding actually girlfriends and was slowly becoming content with her cousins by her side.

"she is crazy! I get she wants to be in secrets life but actions speak louder than words especially with a child like secret who doesn't condone in bullshit." ollie said making everyone nod in agreement.

"I think yasmine thinks it's my fault that secret acts the way she does. she sometimes dm me talking about how I changed her daughter and should be killed for that. if she thinks it's my fault she's wrong though! I tried to tell secret that her mama misses her but she refuses to look at yasmine as her mother anymore everytime I use to bring it up she says what do you mean my mama misses me? your right there you want a hug? it's like she genuinely doesn't remember her mother." azari said speaking aloud.

that thought about being the blame for this often stuck with her. and since her therapy sessions she found it comforting to speak such thoughts a get another look at it instead of letting it eat at her.

"i'm telling you azari it's not your fault! she wasn't a fit mother and her child spoke about it first. rare as it may be secret isn't a dummy at all. speaking of that y'all betta give that girl a IQ test we could be raising the next oprah." tiana said raising her glass making almost everyone laugh.

azari just couldn't laugh though she was still kinda stuck in her head. doubting herself wasn't something she did often but blaming herself was a different ball game.

"anyway let's stop talking about a touchy subject let's get messy! grey yo ass always in somebody buisness or telling it so spill bitch! whats tea with you and art and don't give me that he's a friend bullshit." grey said lifting and eyebrow.

curiosity struck all the girl especially tiana she herself never got the chance to ask about them she knew something was up but just wasn't sure how platonic it was.

"okay I know i'm always sprouting something but I haven't been in anyone's buisness since azari and taurus so." she shrugged taking a sip of wine.

"yeah bitch I should still whoop yo ass for that! i'm dead ass broke raising a child and you gon say how you calling us anyway thought your phone was off like my gosh bitch." azari laughed making ollie laugh.