𝟷𝟸𝟸

"you got this!" grey smiled hiking a sleeping sakai in her arms

azari simply nodded attempting to wipe herself of any anxiousness. today was her very first therapy session and she was excited but also sad.

even though she was going through a lot she knew she needed to still attended her session. not only for herself but those around her. they needed her just as much as she needed them. she needed to get better mentally for herself and others because everyone deserved that.

"you have no reason to be nervous it's just session one that's 25 minutes, think of it as meeting a new person to simply connect with, and help you through everything, to be there for you." she smiled making azari nod once again. she couldn't think of anything to really say.

grey had been almost bone to the hip with azari after the shooting. once she was released grey was always with her. anything she needed was done. she wanted to go somewhere grey was right by her side. azari didn't mind though she just scrubbed it together as her being scared because she almost lost her best friend.

"do we still have to go to the police office after this?" azari said which grey nodded too. "yes or their gonna come to us which isn't favorable to me." she said rolling her eyes at the thought of the police showing up on their doorstep.

they had been lurking around since the shooting began. the only problem was they where so insensitive to the fact that three people had just gotten shot. when they came in they just started asking questions and got mad when they're weren't a lot of answers to go around. like they where mad at the people who got shot.

"I don't even wanna help them with their case honestly. they where being such ass holes towards us." grey said, azari didn't respond as she looked around the mini waiting room. her nerves weren't allowing her to talk shit about the police right now. maybe when she calmed down a bit.

"uhm azari marsola?" a man said causing both grey and azari to look up.

looking up they saw a darkskin man looking around, his face looked a bit prude and annoyed. his skin was clear exposing his amazing face structure. he had a small but subtle beard coming in that peaked along with his natural low cute fade. you could tell he was fresh from the barber shop with how clean his hairline was. his eyes where a low almond shape that looked to be the color hazel brown.

"right here." azari said slowly standing, she looked back at grey who gave her a reassuring smile with a thumbs up. "you got this." she said. azari nodded and walked towards the man.

"hello azari," she said holding out her hand for a shake. "ty'mere." he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth as he shook her hand. "please follow me." he said closing the small door. he lead azari towards his office that caught her attention quickly.

it was a mixture of a mono black color and silver, very sophisticated and soft. if you looked at him then his office you could clearly tell it represented him very well.