𝟷𝟷𝟺

"bye mama" azari said giving her a tight hug

"bye mama" azari said giving her a tight hug. "i'm
never saying bye again pandora i'll see you later." she said giving her a tight hug.

"okay ma, imma facetime you when I get home okay?" azari said pulling back from the hug with a warm smile.

"you better pandora if not imma spam you." she teased making azari laugh.

azari rolled her eyes playfully and looked up at taurus who was standing next to her typing away on his phone. he had been really into his phone for the past 30 minutes she would ask what was up when they where alone just in case it was something that other people shouldn't know.

"taurus get off that phone and give me a hug before I whoop you." I forgot what the mama name is if you know comment please cause I don't feel like finding the chapter 🤭.

"i'm sorry" he hesitantly laughed putting his phone in his pocket, he gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek listening to her ramble on about them.

she was a very sweet lady but she acted way older than what she was. she was only 52 but acted like she was in her late 70s she acted so old.

"mama when I get back we going to the club you to young to act old." azari laughed making whatever her name is cut her eye.

"please don't, she really do to much when she get in the party scene." javier said shaking his head. it was true his mother was a very party loving gal. she did the most to up lift the party, but she usually just became the center of attention in the end.

"literally she is the last person you wanna take to a club." jasiel said getting a small shiver from his very undone memory of his mother giving a man a lap dance a very touchy one at that.

pause the story real quick! did y'all see that video of the somebody mama at a touch and sip 🤣! BRO. she was going in. I would cry if my mama did some shit like that infront of me. but sorry back to the book.

"FLIGHT 36A BOARDING NOW" the speakers boomed making taurus and azari look at each other.

azari gave a quick but tight hug to jasiel and javier before her and taurus made there way to there flight.

"I had so much fun can't wait to come back." she smiled big doing a small dance. "it was somewhat peaceful here." taurus laughed taking a hold of her hand.

"yes it was, I cant wait until our next getaway." she smiled puckering her lips for a kiss. he bent down a bit giving her three quick kisses.

"I can't wait to see my babies it's been sooo long." azari smiled looking around just to check her surroundings.

"oh yeah who where you texting?" azari said looking up at him, his face instantly turned into a mug at the thought of his conversation with yasmine. she was being so annoying these past few days.