Chapter 6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 6:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings

The space is still the same space, the gray sky and the earth-brown earth. If it was really soil, maybe Su Yunxi would be happier, but unfortunately, these earth-brown things are all gravel, which is simply life-threatening.

The cup of hot water that was put in last night is still steaming. After a few hours of experiments, it can be seen that this space has no problem in keeping fresh.

Timers such as electronic watches will fail after entering this space, giving the illusion that time will be suspended when entering this space. After all, in the novel, the time of crops planted on the land in this space is not suspended but shortened rapidly.

As a five-year-service nursing worker who is not a scholar, almost all the knowledge learned in the strongest brainstorming stage in the third year of high school has been returned to the teacher. People who don't even understand advanced numbers, don't waste time and energy trying to figure out various theories about space and time and space.

In short, it is enough to know that things grow fast here.

Su Yunxi walked to the only one-square-meter piece of soil in the space, and after comparing it with the surroundings, he could clearly perceive that this was the only place where things could be grown.

The parents of the Su family do not live at home now. Su Yunxi himself is either eating in the hospital cafeteria or ordering takeout. It is really difficult to get some seeds temporarily. Fortunately, there is garlic in the refrigerator that I don't know when to put it in, which can act as a seed.

Peel the garlic cloves and plant ten 'seeds' on top of that soil. To be honest, the area of ​​one square meter is definitely not small for garlic cloves, and it is not a problem to plant dozens of densely planted ones.

But when Su Yunxi was planting things on it, a deep feeling told him that the maximum limit for such small things was ten, and things beyond ten could not be planted.

There are magical things like portable space, and the use of it in the dark, Su Yunxi accepted it very smoothly without any stumbling.

After planting the garlic cloves, Su Yunxi squatted beside him and counted. The timer is disabled, but the mouth can still be used. One, two, three, four, and five are counted slowly according to the speed of one second. In about two minutes, the garlic cloves will grow small seedlings.

Su Yunxi continued to count, and in about ten minutes, ten tender and green garlic sprouts had matured.

Speaking of which, Su Yunxi had always thought that garlic grows onions, but now he has answered his doubts through experiments.

After a while of delay, the garlic sprouts have the tendency of elders. Su Yunxi smashed all the garlic sprouts, and there were already rounded garlic underneath.

In the fall I planted a clove of garlic, and the next year I reap a bitter and bitter harvest. I am much better than the farmer's uncle. I planted a clove of garlic ten minutes ago, and ten minutes later I harvested not only a handful of garlic sprouts, but also ten bones of garlic.

Anyway, I was idle today, so Su Yunxi sat on the ground and started working hard to grow garlic. By the time his eyes yawned and his tears came out, more than 30 catties of garlic sprouts and a lot of garlic were already lying on the ground beside him.

After all, I haven't slept for a long time, and I am still a mortal. Su Yunxi has tried some spiritual power cultivation... It turns out that he does not have the legendary spiritual power.