Chapter 99

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 99:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 99:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi looked at Huangfu Aotian, not knowing what language to use to describe it. Not only Su Yunxi, but also the surrounding people who could speak at the meeting looked at Huangfu Aotian with extremely... tangled eyes.

"Hey, I never thought that things would develop to this level." The eyes of the people around were so hot that Huangfu Aotian couldn't keep silent.

However, this is not all quibble.

Huangfu Aotian will naturally not be too emotional when doing things, but because the time of breaking up with Yu Jieyi is too short, and the speciality of the end of the world is the same as Yu Jieyi's identity in the glory before, so this time the breakup He really didn't do much.

On the contrary, even if they broke up, Yu Xie's privileges in glory have not been lifted so far.

Before finding the best way, Huangfu Aotian did not want to damage his existing interests.

Under such circumstances, Huangfu Aotian dared to pat his chest and say that he had done his best. Who would have thought that it was just a bereaved dog from the imperial capital who could hook up with Yu Xieyi.

When he heard the report from his subordinates, Yu Jieyi directly divided one fifth of the area on the west side of Glory and gave it to Yogo, and after co-founding the 'Catholicism', Huangfu Aotian's own expression was a bit indescribable.

Why is Yu Xieyi able to make the worst choice every time under the clear choice of two? Can he become the protagonist of the legend by being the enemy of the whole world?

"Hey." With this sigh, Huangfu Aotian didn't know whether to sigh Yu Jieyi or his previous eyesight.

After watching the joke for a while, it was almost the same, and everyone restrained their joking expressions and began to seriously discuss the next thing. Yogo's men came with 100,000 people.

To be honest, even if the 100,000 people are all abilities, they are not very afraid at Yunbo Base. But the crux of the problem is that when Yogo's gang was transferred from the imperial capital, they actually carried a lot of hot weapons, including powerful bombs/bombs.

With the cooperation of Yu Jieyi, many of those scorpions have already been buried within the scope of the Glory Base.

Even if Su Yunxi and Yu Bo dared to say that they are now the strongest in the world, they would not dare to act rashly. At this moment, everyone finally understood a little what the word "staying a line" in the imperial capital meant.

But then again, if it wasn't for the cooperation of the person with bad brains, even if Yogo carried a huge amount of thermal weapons in his hand, he wouldn't necessarily be able to take advantage of it.

Unfortunately, it's too late to say anything now.

"That area was drawn casually on the map, and there are no obstacles in reality." One of Huangfu Aotian's subordinates was also full of unwillingness, and quickly drew a picture on the whiteboard in front of him that had already been explained and had an appointment. A map of the area occupied by Go.

The number of survivors in Glory has exceeded eight million, and there are more than one million people in that one-fifth of the area. The most important thing is that there are no clear barriers on both sides, and if something really happens, it will easily spread to the connected places. So to be on the safe side, the area occupied by Yu Jieyi and Yogo should be considered larger.