Chapter 22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 22:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 22:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the car was attacked by zombies for the sixth time, Su Yunxi had to think in his heart, was the will of this world really hostile to Yu Bo...or himself?

Before Yu Jieyi's hateful eyes, Su Yunxi was not blind and could see it naturally. What's more, even in the original novel, in the novel with Yu Xieyi as the protagonist, Yu Xieyi is a villain who must be investigated.

The meaning of the metaphor in the novel is not to follow the line of a good person, let alone in this real world. It was just that Yu Xieyi was hostile for a while, and encountered so many bad things on the way back.

The will of this world is too disgusting.

Logically speaking, now is less than two hours after the real outbreak of the end times. Because of the rapid operation of the state machinery, even people who have been contaminated and mutated into zombies at this point in time are only in the initial stage of weakness.

Even if they haven't been cleaned, most of them are still locked in their rooms.

But under such circumstances, their party has encountered six attacks along the way. And each time it was not a single zombie attack, but a group of zombies that rushed out inexplicably.

People can't help but wonder what these zombies did when they were still human. Such a group of people, you were engaged in pyramid schemes during your lifetime, right! Not only those who engage in pyramid schemes, but also those who are daring and do not like to do things behind closed doors on weekdays.

"It's still half an hour away from the safety zone, should we go directly?" In two hours, the management of Haicheng has divided the entire Haicheng in two.

The periphery, especially the area leading to the imperial capital, is now a safe area. Not only has the fortifications been quickly set up, but they have also begun to organize people to transfer all the residents of Haicheng.

It has to be said that the effect of national forces that have already been prepared is really not comparable to one or two people.

Su Yunxi looked out the window eagerly, the stability of Li Sansheng's driving has been greatly affected. According to the routine of general apocalyptic novels, now that he has space, he should now embark on the journey of collecting free supplies.

But the country is too powerful, and those who can open a store are not fools. So where there are supplies, people collect them early. Su Yunxi looked at another wave of zombies coming out of the window, and his cheeks were puffed up.

"Why are these people so troublesome?" He muttered softly, and only Ye Ye who was sitting beside him heard it. From the first time he was attacked, Yu Bai changed to the co-pilot position.

The glass of several windows were all smashed open, so the men in the car except Su Yunxi were all ready to get rid of the zombies that rushed over.

Su Yunxi's hands were pinching each other unconsciously, and he didn't notice that Ye Ye, who was next to him, tensed slightly after hearing his words. Without waiting for others to notice, the leaves have already adjusted themselves.

Su Yunxi and Ye Zi sat in the middle, which was the safest place in the car. The front and rear glass have been shattered, and the safety factor is not high. There is also glass in the middle section, but it has not broken yet. In addition, Yang Jian, an ability user of the metal system, used the remaining metal to make iron bars on the middle window, but there is no need to worry that the current zombies can break through.