Chapter 53

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 53:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 53:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Yue's plan went very smoothly, no matter what the three Ji family said, she just had to hide behind Li Xin with eyes blank and repeat, 'You sold me to Wanjia. ’

There is no summary of the previous situation, no follow-up argument, just a word that only Li Xin and Ji's family heard. No matter what the mood of Ji Yue said, Li Xin was satisfied with Ji Yue's 'knowledge of current affairs', but she was not so polite to those three people who didn't hear these words and wanted to play emotional cards .

Wanquanhu is in charge of logistics, and it is also something as important as food. Now in the end of the world, to put it mildly, that is, the Yunbo Base's special situation can still see the human nature. In other places, don't talk about people doing things before the apocalypse, such as abandoning wives and children.

In today's world, the binding force of morality has become smaller and smaller.

What's more, their Ji family can't be regarded as standing on the moral commanding heights. After all, the Wan family gave money back, and the Ji family was selling women for glory.

Li Xin let the three people go away with an impatient face. Her time was precious, and she didn't want to waste it on such people.

Ji Yue was still timid and dazed, and Li Xin looked at it with disgust. If it wasn't for Jiyue's belly with the seeds of ten thousand families, if it wasn't for Jiyue's relationship with that Doctor Su, Li Xin would never have been able to take her out to shame. As long as people are well locked at home, it can be done a hundred times, and there is no need to guard too much.

After all, how Ji Yue got to Wan's house is not a glorious thing in front of Ji Yue's former friends and colleagues. If Jiyue can't think of anything and wants to ask for help, it's always troublesome.

Li Xin began to deal with the wife's group, taking Ji Yue out from time to time, as long as he named Ji Yue and Su Yunxi and Ye Zi who used to be colleagues, and now have a good relationship, the rest of the matter does not need Ji Yue to say a word.

With Jiyue's identity as a bridge, Li Xin's life is even smoother. However, Ji Yue still looked timid and cowardly. It is precisely because of Ji Yue's cowardly, cowardly and even a little neurotic that she is isolated from the outside world, that makes Li Xin slowly feel relieved.

The more cowardly Ji Yue behaves, the faster Ji Jiadong's little guilt disappears. After coming here two or three times, she found that Ji Yue was still unlucky and only said that one sentence, so she took the old lady to watch and cry outside the community.

Soon, Ji's daughter entered Wanjiamen, and then the matter of not asking about her parents and brothers spread throughout the base. Not many people condemned it, but it was just a joke after dinner to improve their boring life.

However, Li Xin could not stand this humiliation.

Then, just when Li Xin became more and more resentful, Ji Yue accidentally 'lost her mouth'. He was still timid, cowardly, and nervous, but he inadvertently said that it was Ji Jiadong who called Wan Liangkai to go out.

Then, Wan Liangkai never came back.

Is Li Xin the kind of person who needs evidence? How can a person who can cultivate his son to be virtuous is someone who needs any evidence.

The wives' group made fun of them intentionally or unintentionally, and others mocked them speciously. During this time, the proud Li Xin's self-esteem suffered a serious blow. As long as she thinks that if Wan Liangkai is all right, how could she be so useless.