Chapter 24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 24:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 24:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Bo is a straightforward person, and he will do whatever he wants to do. A group of people arrived at a safe point in the evening, and Yu Bai was on duty in the evening.

The special features of power users have been revealed in this initial stage, not only have higher individual combat capabilities, but also have inherent advantages in defense.

For example, spiritual power users and wind power users can sense the existence of zombies from tens of meters or even hundreds of meters away. At this stage, the level of technology has not been able to fill such a vacancy. You must know that the equipment that Yu Bo and others took a few days ago can be regarded as the most cutting-edge and highest level of technology, but if it is not within the range of three meters, it will still not sense. to the point of existence of the strong virus.

Yu Bo didn't fight for the position of captain, he reduced his sense of existence and only sneaked into the patrol team. Li Sansheng and the others were not idle, and each entered a different team according to their own abilities.

Now money has become a bit useless, so wages are replaced by hard currency such as grain.

Logically speaking, on the premise that the order of a country does not collapse, the currency should still be able to pass. But this situation is not at all reasonable. Gold jewelry, and now there is not a bag of rice that makes people feel at ease.

Su Yunxi and Ye Zi also went to the Ministry of Public Security early the next morning and applied for a job in logistics. A large living community can have a reasonable number of 100,000 occupants at most, but now the number of occupants here has exceeded one million.

Haicheng is a city that the locals think it is second-tier at most, but the national indicators have already reached the first-tier. In the second half of last year, the government directly opened the hukou migration index in order to complete the recognition of provincial capital cities. Residents of surrounding counties, villages and towns can directly transfer their hukou. Migrate to Haicheng.

In just half a year, Haicheng, which had a resident population of only 5 million, turned into a big city with a resident population of 10 million.

Housing prices have skyrocketed, and locals have a love-hate relationship. There are many places to spend money, but there are also many places to make money, but it depends on whether you have the ability.

Anyway, the end of the world has not had time to trigger even more grievances, and naturally no one will say anything about the relocation of the hukou. But I'm afraid now, even the top government officials are regretting why they didn't delay that policy for another year or two.

The population of tens of millions is now a potential crisis of tens of millions. With a population of tens of millions, the number of people at the safe point in the botanical garden can reach one million, and you can see how 'unwelcome' this place is.

First, the living environment here is not as good as the other three directions, and second, it is naturally a matter of geographical environment. The other three directions, number one is the only way to the capital. No. 2 is the place with the most powerful military force leading to the very center of the motherland, and No. 4 is the direction leading to the developed coastal cities.

No. 3 is different. The direction of this beautiful botanical garden is two cities that are not very famous in China, and then the sea.

Facing the sea, spring flowers are blooming.