Chapter 9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 9:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The cute Yu Bai, whom Su Yunxi misses, is sleeping. This was an unstable sleep, and all the 'future' that Su Yunxi had talked about in the dream was displayed in front of him. There is no hint of the plot, and there are not many important things to see.

But how he was tortured, how he suffered from wind and frost, and how he was hunted and killed was vividly displayed.

At the beginning of Su Yunxi's sudden change, it was naturally impossible for Yu Bo to fully trust him. It's just that the strange thing happened when Su Yunxi 'mutated'. As long as it was something Su Yunxi said, some familiar images would flash in front of him sparsely. At that time, I didn't have the time or energy to think about what it was, but at that moment, the impact of those pictures made Yu Bo believe Su Yunxi's words by 80%.

The reason why he gave the jade pendant to Su Yunxi so easily was not only because he felt a strong kindness from the other party. The most important thing is that those pictures at that time shocked Yu Bo, and also became furious.

Combined with the pictures that I don't know where it came from, it's not difficult to guess that the doctor named Su Yunxi has said many things for his own comfort, and only said that he would be hurt or something. The key reminder is to let yourself be careful about things like that family of three.

However, Yu Bo really saw more.

Fury is not enough to fully describe Yu Bo's mood at that time, because he sadly discovered that if things really developed according to Su Yunxi and the scene in the picture, he would really encounter such a thing.

The man who actually had a little father-son love in his heart would really kill himself for the mistress of the third woman and his son.

To say how sad is really not enough, more, or sad. It turned out that when that man cheated, he really lost all his feelings about Yu Bo and his mother.

Over the years, he has been self-indulgent.

As for the younger brother Yu Jieyi, Yu Bo sat up from the bed with a chuckle. Are you looking for the kindness that even your father can't count on, from a child born to a woman who is justified as a mistress?

He Yu Bo is not that cheap.

Yu Bai took off his pajamas and strode towards the bathroom with a naked body. But when he got up, the sadness brought by the nightmare had completely dissipated from him.

It was rare that Yu Bo didn't even think of taking revenge on those people in advance. The remaining sadness in his heart only made him completely cut off his last thoughts about that family.

From now on, they will be strangers between them, just like the previous twenty years.

The hot water is poured down from the sprinkler, and when the maximum water flow hits the body, it will even feel a little tingling. However, Yu Bo's body, which has been forged and forged over the years, not only turned black, but also thickened a lot.

Such heat and impact wash the body, and even feel refreshed.

After returning, Yu Bai seriously recalled what Su Yunxi had said, and found that he only needed to recall those things before going to bed to see the images of being abused and being chased and killed more clearly in his sleep.

However, in the eyes of ordinary people, these scenes are killing people every minute, but Yu Bai watched the emotional fluctuations become weaker and weaker. After all, those were nothing compared to the torture experiences they had learned and experienced.