Chapter 28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 28:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 28:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the empty space with only one person, Su Yunxi sat by the river and fell into contemplation. About three hours ago, with his unremitting efforts, he finally took the lead from Yu Jieyi and obtained the small piece of jade that Yu Bo had deducted from the original piece of jade.

Because there were too many people to follow up, the incident happened suddenly, and Su Yunxi directly put the piece of jade into the space.

It took three hours to **** Li Zijiang's group back to their meeting point, Su Yunxi, and Yu Boshan. The two found a hidden place, Yu Bai observed the situation outside, and Su Yunxi took the opportunity to enter the space.

He sincerely wanted to study what happened to the small piece of jade, but he searched the space and couldn't find the small piece of jade.

There is only one person in the space, and there is no usual disguise. Holding his chin with one hand, all the objects in the space between the mind flips were lifted one foot high. Spiritual power swept the entire space, but still couldn't find that small piece.

In the six pieces of land that have been reclaimed, the planting that should be planted and the harvest that should be harvested are like an invisible robot helping to complete the work.

"Hey, where can we go?" Su Yunxi used his mental power to collect two more baskets of chickens, ducks and goose eggs across the river, and Su Yunxi frowned.

Just as he made his voice, the grass at the source of the river slowly stretched and rose at a speed visible to the naked eye, until it grew into a branch more than one meter high.

There is a milky white bud on top of the tender green branches. The buds like lotus blossoms shyly and timidly stretched out under Su Yunxi's comment. In the end, it stayed at the stage of budding, and a green spring emerged in the center of the shape like a small bowl.

"Huh?" Su Yunxi raised her eyebrows and walked over. I poked the white flower with my finger, but there was no big reaction. I put my finger in and poked the clear spring, and it felt like liquid, but when my finger was lifted, it became extremely dry.

After trying a few times, it was confirmed that the green clear spring could not be taken out. The familiar feeling reappeared again. After receiving the message, Rao Su Yunxi, who thought he was strong enough in his heart, couldn't help but widen his eyes.

The cleaning stock solution can purify all the unclean things.

And what is the most unclean thing in reality now, zombie virus. This stock solution can completely purify the existence of zombie viruses.

Su Yunxi took a deep breath and was amazed. I understand a little bit that the meaning of Yu Xie in the novel is not a diligent person at all, why the ability can be upgraded so fast.

You must know that apart from Yu Xie's diligent treatment of people in order to buy people's hearts at the beginning, after the identity of his first therapist in the middle and late stages is determined, he basically only treats those who are beneficial to him.

It is difficult for ordinary people, even ordinary people with supernatural powers, to see the meaning of metaphors. Under such circumstances, Yu Jieyi's ability to improve speed has been far ahead of everyone.

It was because of this.

Su Yunxi looked at the white flower with admiration, and now he knew that it was something that grew out of the space after the jade was automatically absorbed and replenished.