Chapter 79

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 79:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 79:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Sihou's road to kinship recognition was halfway through, and finally he had to go home. But before he returned to the Glory Base, there was a special connector over there who didn't know what to say. The car that was turning around actually drove towards Yunbo Base again.

The person who posted on the Internet before, naturally cannot be Yu Sihou himself. Just like Yu Sihou's selfish but arrogant temperament, even if he is eating Yu Jieyi's filial piety now, he will not say anything too humiliating, let alone to Yu Bo, who he doesn't care about at all. son.

Not being arrogant is already a result of forbearance.

The post was made by someone over there in Yu Xieyi, and there is a special person in charge of this matter. Therefore, after the neighbor's words are exposed on the bottom floor, it can be deleted in time.

If it weren't for the fact that there was someone on Yu Bo's side watching and taking screenshots quickly, I'm afraid Yu Bo wouldn't even be able to see the news.

The metaphor means that there is no big picture, but the attraction of being the protagonist of the world can always allow him to gather some available talents. It may not be possible to achieve big things, but this kind of thing of throwing dirty water to play emotional cards, the kind of network public relations team that used to do it is still very easy.

After all, back then, they were the ones who ate their meals with hot searches.

Soon, a post that embraced Yu Sihou appeared again on the online platform. And this time, the post is directly locked, and no messages are accepted except the landlord's speech.

The words in bold and black on the main building - I must find my son!

I have to say that this timely response has successfully made many onlookers give extra points for sympathy.

Yu Bo didn't let anyone evacuate. After being silent for a full minute, he chuckled softly. Unfortunately, there was no smile in his eyes. "Your son is also waiting for you."

Soon, a group of people went out from the side door of Yunbo Base. No one knew what those people were doing, and no one cared much. After all, there are people coming and going from the side door, and those who go out on missions to find supplies, who can notice who goes out.

After Yu Bo completely took over the affairs of the Yu family, Su Yunxi no longer bothered. No matter how much he felt sorry for Yu Bo, he knew that many things could not be solved by outsiders. The problems between Yu Bo and Yu Sihou's family of three have even become Yu Bo's mental illness.

If he wants to recover completely, I am afraid that he can only do it himself.

After letting go of that intractable problem, Su Yunxi once again devoted himself to his own upgrading business. With a power level of level 5, he ranks first in the national power user rankings.

The combat power list did not reach the first place, but the ranking list was far ahead.

Yu Bo did not announce the fourth level, and like Huangfu Aotian, he was currently tied for second at the peak of the third level. However, this morning, this tie was broken by Yu Xieyi, who climbed to the second place with the fourth grade, crushing Yu Bo and Huangfu Aotian.

There are a little more people in the remaining three levels, and the number of people who have reached the third level on the leaderboard is more than 10,000. The rankings of these people are vaguely indistinguishable. After all, if you are not at the peak, you are also talking about the junior and intermediate levels.