Chapter 35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 35:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 35:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi's eyes also became a little sharper, and where the aura erupted on his body, he still had the warm appearance before. "I need an official identity to take over Security Point 4. I don't need rights, just a clear identity."

"Yan Province has fallen, and the number of zombies in it is definitely in the tens of millions. And the No. 4 security point is the only way for Yan Province to reach the domestic center, so I will stay here."

Yu Kexing's expression didn't change much, he just looked at Su Yunxi with a deep aura. And Yu Wang, who was standing at the door, couldn't do it, the young man's expression was very complicated at the moment.

As if he felt that Yu Wang's expression was not complicated enough, Su Yunxi continued to offer his own conditions. "Now I can purify fifteen crystal cores every day. Five are exchanged for those who are safe, and ten can be exchanged for you at a one-to-one ratio."

Yu Kexing relaxed his arms and tapped his fingers on the table. "So, you really don't want to leave."

"I stay here, it's more useful than leaving."

The eyes of the two sides exchanged, and the inside was like a sword and a sword. After being silent for five minutes, Yu Kexing nodded slowly as if he had reached an agreement with Su Yunxi. "You are good."

This is agreed.

Su Yunxi restrained his aura, and even smiled shyly. It was as if he was really praised by his elders. Yu Wang didn't react a bit, his brows furrowed unconsciously and quickly recalled the previous conversation between the two people in front of him.

"I will announce that you will be the person in charge of Security Point No. 4 after that. Is it enough to leave you with a thousand guards?"

"Enough." Su Yunxi nodded reservedly, stood up and shook hands with the person standing up opposite. "Then I'll wait for your good news."

Su Yunxi walked neatly and neatly, this time Yu Wang didn't follow him to show off. When only the two of them were left in the office, Yu Wangcai looked at his father with a puzzled expression.

"Dad, I don't understand."

Yu Kexing still values ​​this young son very much, not to mention that his body is getting worse and worse now. This kind of thing that can temper my son is naturally more enjoyable to see.

"Don't understand what?"

Yu Kexing's eyes were even gentle, completely different from those in front of outsiders. Yu Wang smirked unconsciously and sat down where Su Yunxi was sitting before. "I see that Su Yunxi doesn't seem to be so self-sacrificing."

To a family like them that can be passed down for several generations, it is naturally impossible to push silly Baitian to the bright side. Although the eldest brother in the family didn't like joining the army, he had the intention of letting him take over, but Yu Wang felt that he still had the vision he should have.

Yu Kexing glanced at Yu Wang, noncommittal. Pick up the teacup and sip slowly. "Both sides get what they need."

"Then what exactly does that Doctor Su Yunxisu need?" Yu Wang thought through the information from the beginning, but he still couldn't figure it out. The strength Su Yunxi showed was what he wanted to show those at the top.

So, the higher-ups saw it.

The importance of Su Yunxi has come out, and the top management will naturally not abandon him when he transfers. Yu Wang originally thought that Su Yunxi wanted to climb up and get a safe identity.