Surprise Visit

'Two things prevent us from happiness. Living in the past and observing others'

*Edited

I woke up before Luca, I could hear his light snoring and his chest rising and falling. I lick my lips, I could look at this all day. I mentally shake my head of those thoughts. Why was I even having these thoughts? There is five of them. I make my way out of the house without waking anyone. I walk a little before getting an Uber, within 5 minutes I get into a car. I see an older woman behind the wheel and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Wild night?" She let's out a smile.

"Actually, I was drunk and they didn't take advantage of me."

"They? Ohhhh you go girl. They must really like you." I let out a little laugh.

"They won't when they wake up. They don't know that I'm leaving. I've never felt emotions before, but with them. It's all at once and there's more than one. Isn't that wrong?" I look at her. I don't usually ramble on to strangers, so why am I now?

"Life is to short to worry about what other people think. Listen to your heart baby. Besides men get married to multiple women. So why can't a female do it?" I give her a smile.

"Thanks, it was nice talking to you." I get out if the car.

"Anytime baby. Do me a favor and fuck them twice for me." We both laugh as she pulls off. I walk into Rebekah's office.

"Oh Miss Winters, your appointment isn't until Monday." I look at Amy.

"Call it a surprise visit." Rebekah walks out, she looks at me and I see a smile.

"Jess, please come in." I walk into her office and sit down. "You met someone."

"Five someones." She looks up from her pad, she puts it down and looks at me. "Bex, I'm feeling emotions that I've never felt before and I don't know how to feel. Or how to control them, I cry a lot. It's too much." I look at Amy walk in with coffee, she hands me a cup. "You're an angel."

"Take a deep breath." I take a deep breath in and let it out, we repeat it three more times. "I know you're use to shutting people out and you have this wall up. When you start to feel overwhelmed, count to 10. Scream it out. Working on your emotions is going to seem rough, especially in the beginning. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for." She gives me a smile. "What feelings do you experience when around them?"

"Nervous, I think they're all out of my league. Each one of them are gorgeous, have any girl they want gorgeous. So why me? What's so special about me?" I look at her.

"Strip away looks, that will only get you so far in life. Looks will fade, but the personality, your character, ethics, morals, vaules. That's what people will remember. For someone whose been through so much darkness and bad times. You try and see good in life. What else?"

"Anxious, I feel that I'm going to do something wrong. When one of them touches me, my body..." I stop and look at her. She gives me a smile telling me to continue. "I get tingles and my body heats up. God this is embarrassing." I let out a groan.

"Communication is always key in any relationship. Friends, family amd life. I believe that communication helps with trust and respect. If you feel things get to be to much, tell them. They won't know unless you speak up. You have to tell them limits." I look at her smiling. "Oh, I have your goal."

"Wait, I thought it was to meet people?" I look at her.

"You have proven that you have no problem that you can meet people. Remember baby steps. One goal down, start reaching for the next one. Be happy, I'm actually impressed that you spent the night and didn't run away." She let's out a laugh.