An Unknown Space

'Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts. The moonless midnight of the mind'

*Edited

I let out a scream when Nikola pours wax on my left breast. I figured it out, they wanted to see tears.

"Are you okay kitten?" Luca plays with my clit when Nikola puts ice on the spot the wax was poured. I go to open my mouth, but was cut off when Nikola pours wax on my right breast.

"Ahhhh. Please, I'm sorry I told you no." I scream out.

"Not good enough." I look at Nikola, he goes to pour wax on my thigh. I move my thigh and the wax lands on the bed. I feel a slap on my thigh that cause my back to arch off the bed. I feel Luca move, then I feel silk ties around my ankles. "Let go my love. Trust us." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Yes daddy." I open them and see a smile on his face, which causes me to smile. Then the scream came and so did the tears after the wax hit my clit. I let out a moan when the ice hits, trying to get away. "Please." I mutter out.

"What do you want kitten?" I look at Luca, then at Nikola. How could I tell him I wanted both of them? I feel Nikola's hand wrap around my throat.

"Oh kitten, do you want us both to fuck you until you're a crying mess?" I could feel my pussy clench around Luca's fingers and by the sound of his groan he felt it too. "Ask nicely and I'll think about it." I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Please, I want both of you to use me for your pleasure. Fuck me til I can't take anymore. Please daddy." Nikola's hold around my throat tightens, I feel the silk ties being undone. I go to move, but Nikola didn't let go.

"Turn around and crawl to him." I look up and see Luca sitting at the head of the bed. I turn around and crawl to him. "Stop." I stop right at his knees, I feel Nikola push on my lower back before he slams into me. I open my mouth to let out a moan and Luca shoves his cock in my mouth. I could feel the pressure start to build up. Nikola starts to slow down. I let out a groan and roll my eyes. Luca tugs my hair back so he can go deeper down my throat. I feel Nikola's hand on my ass again and again and again.

"You're suppose to count kitten." They both let out an evil chuckle. Luca pulls out of my mouth.

"How many was that?" Oh fuck, I look at Luca.

"6?" I mutter out, Luca shakes his head with a tsk tsk leaving his lips.

"I guess we'll try again." I go to say something, but Luca shoves his cock back in my mouth. Nikola's hand had a little more force behind each smack than last round. Luca pulls out of my mouth and I gasp for air.

"8, that was eight." I whimper out, I could feel my juices running down my thighs.

"Good girl." Luca pulls me to him, his lips landing on mine. I let out a groan when he lifts me up and enters me. "Are you sure you want this?" I look at Luca.

"Yes, please. I want both of you." I let out a scream when I feel wax hit where Nikola left his hand prints.

"Do it again Nikola while inside of her." I look at Luca, I could feel him pull out so Nikola could enter me. I could feel the water in my eyes. I was waiting for the wax.

"When the wax hits your ass, cum all over him." I look at Luca with a smirk on his face. The scream was louder than all the others as the wax hit. My orgasm exploded from the pain and pleasure.

"Oh fuck." I tighten around Nikola more when he tries to move. Luca tilts my head so Nikola can see the tears. "Oh love, we're not done with you yet." He pulls out, only for Luca to replace him. It didn't take long for Luca to enter me again. I grab onto Luca when I feel something cool on my ass.