sixty five

After everything that's been going on with Jordan, his new "stank ass" attitude and lack of care for anything he usually would deem important, his mom took his phone and car away. His new phone, a flip phone with like three contacts, didn't allow for him to do anything, and he even got kicked off of the house wifi. Alondra wasn't really upset about it, because she understood why Laura did it, but instead she was mad at Jordan for not listening to the women in his life telling him he's an asshole. Now, they couldn't hang out outside of school for a month, and all their calls were through the house phone, since his new phone had a limit to how long he could call people.

However, even after the punishments his mom gave him, Alondra and Olivia still noticed how he was still sort of punishing his dad and abusing the fact that Billy was full of guilt.

Currently, Alondra was over at the Baker house for a study date with Jordan, but with Olivia starting her Sola Muse journey and Laura being at work still, Jordan had other ideas. Alondra had her textbook and laptop open in front of her, sitting Indian style in the middle while pushing Jordan away every few seconds. "Jordan, I'm serious. We have a test tomorrow, and the last thing either of us need is failing." She pushed him away again, with a laugh because he was kissing along the side of her neck and it was a ticklish spot for her.

"You have the highest grade in that class, take a study break. And no one's home right now."  As if she didn't just push him away less than 10 seconds ago, Jordan moved her hair and went back to placing his lips on her neck.

"And you have a C, dummy!  We're not doing anything until you have more than your name on that sheet."

Once again, Jordan was pushed away and he smacked his lips at what she told him.  "But— my hands are really cramped up from practice, I think I should take a break from writing until they feel better."  Jordan bullshitted, grabbing her chin with his thumb and index finger so she would look away from her work to look at him. 

He leaned closer to her face, stopping just before their lips could touch because she hummed in thought.  "That's too bad, mi amor.  Maybe I should go home then so you ca—"

"No!"  Jordan cut her off.  "No, you don't have to go home.  We can like— come on, please?"

"If we bang one out, will you shut up and finally read something?"  Alondra asked, to which Jordan excitedly nodded at.  She let out a sigh, mumbling briefly to herself about how she can't stand his existence before saying, "Close the door then.  We don't know if anyone's coming home early."

× × ×

Billy assigning the new captains for the spring season, which didn't include Jordan, finally gave him the starting push he needed to get his shit together. He finally started taking football seriously again, he got his phone back, which Olivia hated because she always heard his and Alondra's FaceTime calls, but still no car. However, Alondra didn't know that last part and just assumed he got it back because he said he was taking her out on a date.

"Is there a reason you're picking me up in Olivia's car and not your own?" Was the first thing she asked when she walked outside of her house to Jordan holding open the passenger's door for her.

Before he closed the door behind her, all he said was, "It's a long story, but it's fine, promise."

Alondra watched in suspicion as he walked around the car to the driver's side, but didn't bring it back up as they carried on with their drive.  Jordan had apparently got them a reservation at some restaurant not too far from Alondra's house, maybe like 20 mins away.  They carried on with their hundreds of conversations all initiated by Alondra who could never stay on topic, but for the past 10 minutes, Jordan's phone has been nonstop buzzing.

"Yo, who's blowing up your shit like that?" Alondra couldn't help but ask.

"I don't know, can you check it?"

Alondra nodded, reaching into the cup holder to pick up his phone while he continued driving with the music playing. "Who's Simone?"

For whatever reason unknown to Alondra, Jordan tensed up and suddenly changed his mind.  From the texts alone, Alondra wasn't able to tell what was so important because it was short messages like: Hello, Can you answer, I really need to talk to you, Jordan answer the damn phone, etc.  "Some girl who's been obsessed with me, gimme."

However, Alondra wasn't persuaded enough, so she pulled her hand back, pulling the phone further from Jordan's grasp.  "A girl?  Why's she obsessed with you?"

"I don't know, give me my phone back, please."

Jordan reached his hand out again, but Alondra just pushed her arm as far away from him as she possibly could in Liv's car.  "Not until you start explaining, and keep your eyes on the road.  We're in a neighborhood with kids."

"Alondra, I'm serious!  Give me my phone back."

"Don't raise your voice at me, who the hell is Simone?"  She asked calmly, neither of them noticing how fast Jordan was going or the car backing out of an upcoming driveway.  "Jordan, the road!"

A couple profanities and shouts from the couple, along with Jordan swerving to avoid the car backing out and the cars parked alongside the street, the car crashed through the gate of someone's frontyard.  "You okay, beautiful?"  Jordan breathed out, lowering his arm from in front of Alondra's chest upon realizing the car was at a complete stop.

Alondra silently nodded her head, both of them looking around their current situation.  "Your mom and Liv are so beating your ass."  Alondra muttered in a state of shock, not yet fully comprehending what just happened.  All because of Jordan's phone, which started ringing again as Jordan was trying to figure out what to do.  Alondra glanced down at Jordan's lit up screen, now on the floor from her dropping it in the crash, and shook her head as she muttered, "Fucking Simone."

no shade to simone at all i swear, i just need to alter her character for this storyline 😭

anyways, yall hear about Michael getting a divorce and the girl apparently wanting money😭 this why prenups are a thing bae

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️🌮
dont be dry baes