twenty one

After everything that happened in Crenshaw, Alondra didn't feel like doing anything on Sunday. She really just wanted to sleep and lay in bed, but Jordan came over and dragged her out of her house.  "I don't appreciate being kidnapped and not knowing where I'm going."  She mumbled from the passengers seat.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise.  Besides, we're almost there."  Jordan put his hand on her knee, making her look down as he pat her leg a few times before just letting his hand rest there. Alondra alternated between side-eyeing him and looking at his hand on her knee, but she brushed it off and made the music louder.

"So you admit you kidnapped me?" Jordan just laughed and left the question unanswered.

The Mustang's top was down, as usual, so not only could everyone see Jordan and Alondra, but they could also see Alondra trying to keep her hair from flying everywhere. With how long they've been on the road, Alondra finally realized that they weren't really in town anymore, but at the beach. Jordan put the car in park and Alondra looked away from the water to him. "You dragged me out of bed to come to the beach."

"Of course not. I got your favorite food too." He reached back and pulled out a little basket with a blanket on top of it. "I had to ask Spence, but I got tacos from Crenshaw and a bunch of snacks, and then he said you liked the beach, so I brought you here." Jordan explained.  "Too much?"

Taking a second to let everything settle into her brain, Alondra looked at everything, from the blanket to the ocean.  "No, not too much.  It's just no has put this much effort to spend time with me."

Jordan smiled down at her, then grabbed her hand to start walking to the sand to find somewhere where sand wouldn't be thrown at them.  "You deserve all of it."

× × ×

It was hours later, and the pair were still on the beach.  They had eaten all of the food from Crenshaw and after a while, they messed around in the water.  They weren't exactly ready for that, seeing as how they were both in regular clothes, but that didn't stop Jordan from tossing Alondra into the water or her from jumping on his back and dragging him down.  That all happened a couple of hours ago, and then they both got out to dry off and watch the sunset while snacking on the variety of chips and candy Jordan brought.

"Okay, if you were an animal, what would you be?"  Jordan asked, both him and Alondra laying flat on their backs by now.

Alondra hummed and titled her head towards his shoulder.  "A cat."

"Out of all the animals in the world, you chose a cat?"

"Yes!  Have you seen cats modeling?  All they do is sleep, eat, and clean themselves.  They're like dogs, but they mind their business."  Alondra explained, making Jordan laugh at her.  "What would your ugly ass be?"

At the name-calling, Jordan looked over to his date.  "I'm not ugly."  Alondra just hummed and jokingly looked him up and down, to which he pinched her side.  "I'd be a coyote probably.  They look cool, but they're smart and don't take things to seriously.  Plus they pretty much do their own thing."

Alondra hummed, then adjusted her head so she was looking directly into his eyes while still laying beside him.  "So what you're saying is if I was a cat, you'd eat me?"

"Honestly, I'd eat you right now."

For a quick second, Alondras jaw dropped because that was the last response she was expected.  "Okay, Jeffrey Dahmer." He didn't even give her time to breathe before he started pinching her sides which eventually turned into tickling her on the sand.  "Ay, pendejo, stop it!"  Alondra exclaimed, her tone a mixture of squealing, laughing and irritation.  She started slapping Jordan, making him eventually move back to dodge her hands.  Once he was off of her, she let out a sigh and started fixing her hair.

The sun was completely gone now, so Jordan grabbed his phone to look at the time and saw that they've been out for six, almost seven, hours. "I should probably get you home now."

"No, I like it here." Alondra whined, letting her body go once Jordan started lifting her off the blanket by pulling her hands. Rather than just continuing to do that, he bent down and lifted her up.  Alondra pouted as she hung over his shoulder and he squatted down to grab the basket and blanket.  "You're just tired of my advanced personality."

"No, I've been up since 7am and I want to lay down."  Jordan responded.  "Plus, I love your personality."

Alondra got tired of hanging over his shoulder with his shoulder digging into her stomach, so she squirmed out of his hold to walk beside him.  "Can we pick up some milkshakes before we go?  I brought my money."

"Yeah, I'll pay for it."

"No, I'll pay for it.  You payed for all the food."

"No, I got it.  I took you out, you can pay next time."  Jordan said, which was a lie because he wasn't letting her pay anything.  He just thought it was a gentleman thing to do, especially since they weren't in the relationship stage yet.

finally a chapter only for jordan and alondra 🤩 this shit: long overdue

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️(heavy on the vote part,, yall know the drill)

(heavy on the vote part,, yall know the drill)