Chapter 6

-Fearia-

It's been about 30 minutes since both Aaron and James left me. I was exhausted, trying to keep myself standing was like a workout. I couldn't help it when I slowly started to close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

For the first time in weeks I was able to clear my mind. Everything went quiet and there was no sound whatsoever. It was the most at peace I've been even though I was in a terrifying situation.
I was knocked out of my trance when the door abruptly opened and then walked in Aaron and James. Then behind them were about 10 men. One after another they all started touching me. Feeling my ass, breasts, hips, legs and everything else. They had no shame and were feeling my body without even thinking about me. I was in awe of the situation. The audacity that all these men had was horrendous.

When one walked out another one would walk in. Some made themselves comfortable on the couches just watching the other men touch me.
I would flinch at their touch everytime. I was trying to resist their touch and pull my body away from them but it was no use at times. I was helpless and had no power in this situation. Most of the men were older, probably around 50. I was kinda disappointed in that part. But they were definitely easier to kill.

"Where did you get her?" one man questioned
I wondered what stupid lie Aaron would come up with. "She's one of my maids daughters" yeah that was a fucking lie. Surprisingly they all believed his ass, how? Just nodding and continuing to examine me.

After 10 minutes of being groped and having every part of my body touched by random men. I definitely stepped on a few feet and purposely spat at some men at times. I could tell Aaron was getting pissed from the corner of my eye. I didn't care, I've dealt with worse than him, he didn't scare me.

Then suddenly the room went quiet when a very tall man entered the room. He looked to be about 6'3. He had dark brown hair with hazel eyes. He looked to be in his 20's. When he fully entered the room both Aaron and James stood up very quickly to greet him.

"Welcome your highness" everyone in the room gave this man a little bow before continuing on with what they were doing. "My prince, would you like to meet our girl" no please say no, please think I'm ugly. I can't be caught with fucking royal blood on my hands, that's going to ruin everything.

"Yes that would be great, what's her name?" he walked over to me and everyone in front of him quickly got out of his way.

"Her name is Fearia, she's 18 years old" James answered walking alongside this man.

He stood right in front of me towering over my small body. He grabbed my chin, lifting it to meet his gaze. I didn't want him to take me so I spat in his face disgust oozing from face. "Oh? Someone has some attitude doesn't she?" He said with a massive smirk on his face. Wait, did he like that? Why? How?

He looked down at my body and the black lingerie I had on. Then he circled my body and every time his skin touched mine, my body instinctively caved in and resisted.

He wasn't as harsh as the other men who yanked on me and forced me to comply with their touch. His touch was soft and gentle, when I resisted he let me and didn't force himself on me.

Meanwhile Aaron was staring into my soul. I knew that I was going to get my ass beat the moment everyone left, even if I was sold or not.
"How much?" The man questioned. At this point everyone else had left the room. It was just me, Aaron, James and the prince.