Chapter 8

-Fearia-

I woke up the next morning with the sun beaming in my face from the small window near the ceiling. I looked at the clock and it said it was 12 pm. I can't believe I slept in this long and no one came and woke me.

Kaiden said he would come and see me today but he never said when so I guess I was just waiting all day for him.

I decided to put on a different show today and watch some game of thrones which was my favorite series ever. It has always made me happy so it just made sense to watch when right now.

As I am watching the tv I hear the door unlock before it opens and in walks Kaiden. He brought a tray of food with him and sat it down on the nightstand next to the bed. "I thought you would be hungry" he was actually being kinda nice.

"Thank you" he had brought some pancakes, bacon and fruit which were all amazing and I loved them all.

He sat down on the bed next to me and I instinctively moved away from him. "I've never met a girl who doesn't want me around them more than you"

It's not that I didn't want him. He was very attractive but I couldn't help but to think that he literally owned me and it was also the fact that I have never had good experiences with men so I just stayed away from them. "I told you I don't like being touched"

He chuckled at my response "what girl doesn't like being touched?"

"Me I don't, thanks for the breakfast but get out" I snarled at him.

He turned and looked at me dead in the eyes "you don't get to tell me what to do. I your mine remember"

"And what does that have to do with anything"

He got up from the bed and stood straight in front of where I was sitting hovering over me. "Don't tell me what to fucking do. Your job is to obey me, understand? Not the other way around"

"Well I don't like my job. Can I quit?" I said sarcastically I already knew the answer to that but I could tell I was getting under his skin and I wanted to tease him.

He placed his hands on the bed on either side of me. Making it so I had nowhere to go. "There are no quitters here. I guess you're just gonna have to live with it."

His dominance was overwhelming he knew what he was doing too. Before I had time to react he grabbed my wrists and held me down on the bed.

"Get off me!" I screamed and tossed my body around trying to loosen his grip.

His grip only got tighter on me. "Your one feisty one aren't you? You need to stop fighting this"

My body began to weaken. "No. No, I won't!" He was in complete control. Even if I did get free from his hold I had nowhere to go. I was helpless. I continued to struggle, thrashing my arms and legs. "Stop please, stop, get off me!" I pleaded with him.

He moved one of his hands to my throat, securing me down. Tears started to form around my eyes. When my vision was blurring he loosened his grip. Tears started to fall down my face. We were like this for a minute. He was completely silent and didn't say anything. He loosened his grip and got off of me.

I moved back so my back was against the wall and curled up holding my knees to my chest. "I just want to go home" I mumbled. He still stood above me hovering over my small body.