Chapter 7

-Fearia-

I had already packed all my stuff into a small book bag that they had given me. There wasn't much in it considering I've only been here for a few days. And I still had all my ID cards and clothes from the night of the explosion.

Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to bring them along with me because it may reveal my true identity. But I didn't want all the truth of my past to be gone, so when the day comes when I'm free I have all the pieces I need.

Aaron came into my room looking stressed as can be. Thinking about it he's probably never sold a girl to a member of the royal family. So that makes sense why he's freaking the fuck out. "You ready? let's go" he said, not even looking at me and just staring at his phone.

"You could at least look at me when you speak to me" I know my constant sarcastic tone bothered him alot but he would be rid of me in only a few hours. "How are you legally able to sell me? I'm not even a citizen of Asterin. Isn't what you're doing illegal?"

He took his eyes off of his phone and glared up at me "We registered you as a citizen of asterin. Our protocols for who is a citizen and who is not is not very strict"

That made no sense to me that he was just able to register me and imdimently i was apart of this dumb country "Ok but dont i have to be present when you do that?'

Aaron looked at me like I was a dumbass "Because your a girl they don't really give two shits"

"That makes no sense whatsoever, I'm still a human being and should be treated like one. They don't even check or care that I came from another country?"

"No they dont, they actually like it when women come from different countries it helps keep our country a little bit diverse." This whole situation was bizard, this should have never happened. Women are like objects here just something to be sold.

Maybe if I just stayed in Zemeria close to the castle my life would be completely different right now. Maybe I would be home with my family and have a good time but I'm here.

They are probably extremely worried about me, I basically went completely off the grid. The things I would do to tell my mom I was ok knowing she's worried sick about me are insane.

"You know the prince is going to have a fun time with you" he said pulling me out of my thoughts  with his stupid smirk on his face.

I got up from the bed, grabbed my bag which was sitting on the floor beside me then walked out the door. Purposely bumping into Aaron on the way out.

"Oh I'm going to make sure of it" I could just sense the rage within him as he glared at me from behind. He closed the door behind us escorting me to his car along with a bunch of his guards.

We walked down the halls where all I could think of was how those girls were doing from the other night. I wanted to know if they were ok, if any of them were hurt. I wanted to help them. That's all I've ever wanted to do with my life and now it seems like I'm the one who needs help now.

We arrived at his car where he just shovedHe shoved me into the car carelessly. "Really? You didn't have to do that." I had to say something. Does he really think I'm just going to let that slide?

"I can do whatever the fuck I want, technically your still mine meaning I can do whatever I want with you." he barely even acknowledged me. Preoccupied with his men.

"I shouldn't even be your to begin with" i muttered under my breath. I sat back and relaxed. I didn't want to pick a fight with him anymore. He was going to be gone in just a few hours and I would probably never going to see him again so I would rather just focus on my new problems.